ok so heres the problem:

I was good friends with my best freinds girlfreind at one time and then they started dating and she changed. So ive said nothing for 8 months and let it build up. i was always nice to her even though i hate her. well i was talking to her on aim and she started saying i was an ass for saying stuff about them behind their backs. i never said anything about Tom(best friend),just her. The only reason i said something about her is because she treats me and tom like ****. Anyway she continued on and said i would never get a girlfriend,which is a sensitive subject for me(i got made fun of by girls alot in elementary school). Tom dosnt see her doing any of this stuff even though all of his friends hate her. So she gave him an ultimatium, it either me or her. but he plans on marrying this bitch so im probably gonna lose a friend.

What do i do?

TL;DR- Fought with my best friends girlfriend and now hes gotta choose between me and her
This Tom should realize she's being a bitch. She's got him controlled. You must break the spell with the blood of a goat.

Really, I don't know
Thats really up to your friend. I'm assuming he only is going out with her for her looks. If he is really that shallow that he would choose her over you then just forget about him.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by Bamitchell
Thats really up to your friend. I'm assuming he only is going out with her for her looks. If he is really that shallow that he would choose her over you then just forget about him.

yeah right, shes ass ugly. he insists he is in love with her. hes blinded by love that isnt there
Quote by Guitarlord44
yeah right, shes ass ugly. he insists he is in love with her. hes blinded by love that isnt there

Is she amazing in bed? I'm being serious....

Quote by Guitarlord44
im 15, he's 15 and shes 14

I HIGHLY doubt the relationship will last long enough for him to marry her.
Quote by Pud

Most definitly. That's what they all say at that age when they have a girlfriend.
Neville Longbottom doesn't know the answer.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Guitarlord44
i doubt it.

Then your friend is on drugs. Only explanation.

Quote by Pud

Thank YOU, end of thread.
To the thread starter, just wait it out. There's a slim chance those two at the age of 15 that those two will go steady. Very very slim.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by imdeth
Most definitly. That's what they all say at that age when they have a girlfriend.

dude im afraid it might. she buys him all this nice stuff to keep him around. i cant get through to her.

o and if u guys want pics i can do that
Hak's 3 step fail-proof plan;

1- buy shotgun
2- find the bitch
3- BOOM headshot.
Quote by El Gigante
AHAHAHAAAAAAaaaaaaaa!!

This whole thing could change tomorrow then, jesus...

Marry? hahaha

yeah but the sad part is that he is totally serious
Quote by Guitarlord44
im 15, he's 15 and shes 14

and hes planning on marrying her?
well good luck with that...

well I understand him cause I'm planning the same with my girlfriend and we're both 15...(don't say I'm being childish...like ''yeah you'll see in few months/years/whatever'') cause I had lots of girlfriends but this one is just..perfect. I love her, she loves me...we're like already married. We're only 15 but look at least 18...trust me)
but there's one really major difference.
My girlfriend rocks and his apparently doesn't.

Dude ur 15...isn't that a 2 big decision to make?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
give him a cookie
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by Guitarlord44
yeah but the sad part is that he is totally serious

Yeah totally serious...NOW. In a month, week or day he could suddenly go, "Hey bitch, I hate you. "

Get the three of you together (no Pit, not in that way) and talk out the problem face to face. But since you're all like 14 then I highly doubt you all will be mature about it (no offense) I would just leave it alone and let them get it out of their system.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by Kozlic
and hes planning on marrying her?
well good luck with that...

well I understand him cause I'm planning the same with my girlfriend and we're both 15...(don't say I'm being childish...like ''yeah you'll see in few months/years/whatever'') cause I had lots of girlfriends but this one is just..perfect. I love her, she loves me...we're like already married. We're only 15 but look at least 18...trust me)
but there's one really major difference.
My girlfriend rocks and his apparently doesn't.

Dude ur 15...isn't that a 2 big decision to make?

yeah but she is forcing him to make it not me.
Quote by Bamitchell
Then your friend is on drugs. Only explanation.

15 and wanna marry a bitch? No doubt he's on drugs.

I was in a similar situation, only we were all in our early 20's at the time. So, I have good news and bad news: The bad news is that he will probably pick her. The good news is that their relationship will be over in 5 weeks and he'll call you up and tell you all about how sorry he is his for his actions. Then he'll buy you a burrito and let you make fun of him for being a goober and you guys will move on.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Being bullied by girls in elementary doesn't get you the sympathy vote of me nor the pit.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Being bullied by girls in elementary doesn't get you the sympathy vote of me nor the pit.

Yeah actually what that USUALLY means is that they are imagining sex with you.