http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELpmmeT69cE&feature=related

starts at 14 and 2:27 just amazing tone it's so dry and middy but I can't get it
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
ahh whatever. lol
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I can safely say that I have no idea on what gear Trevor Rabin used on this song. sorry that I'm not much help to you.

Love the song, and the band. more love when the band used Steve Howe, of course, but Rabin definitely has talent.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
yeah, Yes is amazing, Changes is my favorite song, but I like the tone in OOALH more

I love his tone though
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Well, favorite of the 80s version of Yes, or favorite Yes song period?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
I think it's probably my favorite Yes song period and I like 80s Yes personally, although I do like the song roundabout quite abit also
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
For that music, I would recommend...

Master - 0
Pre - 0
Bass - 0
Middle - 0
Treble - 0
Presence - 0
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
dude, there is no need for that, I just asked a question if you have a serious answer you can post something if not Get out
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I really gotta recommend some of the earlier albums, Close to the Edge and Fragile especially. Steve Howe, though a radically different style, is miles ahead the better guitarist in my mind.

And, dude, that really was uncalled for.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
I'll check it out, thanks.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era