Quote by Zao_89
Yeah, thats cause you're in the wrong forum.

This is the right forum.

What do you think they are? Metal XD
Camilla Choads.
Quote by Pretty_Much
This is the right forum.

What do you think they are? Metal XD

well they're not hardcore either, faggot
Quote by aggiefan33
well they're not hardcore either, faggot

chill the crap out.
Post-hardcore is such a foolish name for a genre, but I'd consider Chiodos such.

I like their songs, but they don't seem too technical most of the time. They definitely have a Coheed-esque prog vibe going though.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Cale, newbs, please chill. Chiodos could be (falsely) labeled post-hardcore, but even most real post-hardcore bands are discussed in the PP&E forum. Now I'm sure there's at least one Chiodos thread there, so please delete this thread and use that one.
Quote by Thebiz
Post-hardcore is such a foolish name for a genre, but I'd consider Chiodos such.

I like their songs, but they don't seem too technical most of the time. They definitely have a Coheed-esque prog vibe going though.

I'm pretty sure it was made up so that the hardcore elitists wouldn't have to stick more sand in their **** filled vaginas whenever somebody mentioned a current band being hardcore/

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522318&highlight=chiodos

I did the liberty of browsing through 6+ pages to find it. You'll get less **** from people there, TS.
Actually, most of the hardcore regs. like real post-hardcore bands like Fugazi, Thursday, At the Drive-In etc.

Chiodos just aren't post-hardcore. They're pop rock with maybe a bit of metalcore influence.

I'm just going to report this before it turns into a flame war.