Page 1 of 2
Hey Pit,

Life has been wierd recently.

I'm in my 30's have kids etc, generally try to lead a blameless existence these days. A close friend died recently, My uncle died Christmas day too so my head is kinda all over the place anyway.

Out of the blue - i get a frend request from my ex of some ten years or so who by the looks of it has broken up with her long term boyfriend, maybe done some soul searching, or is just up for an easy lay and decided to get in touch (actually she's still got some of my stuff the cow!).

Initially I have accepted the request, but seeing as she really messed me up at the time and refused to talk to me etc, I reckon I'm in line for having a last laugh here?

So TL;DR - how do I tell my crawling ex where to go via facebook?
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
...Your 30 and come to the Pit......?
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Erm, well you could be more mature about it and not do anything horrible? Accept her, be civil and get your stuff back.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Does it really matter? I mean at the end of the day no matter what happens you'll either rape her or you'll be told to rape her.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by the_astronaut
Erm, well you could be more mature about it and not do anything horrible? Accept her, be civil and get your stuff back.

Of course i wont do anything horrible, and i will act my age and be a gent in REALITY

But in Pit world - what would be your suggestions for telling her where to go
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Rape her, regardless of whether she consents to having sex with you, the humiliation will tell her where to go.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by cuthbertg
Of course i wont do anything horrible, and i will act my age and be a gent in REALITY

But in Pit world - what would be your suggestions for telling her where to go

Ohhhhhh hypothetically.

I would add her, then tag her in any naked pictures I had of her.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
Ohhhhhh hypothetically.

I would add her, then tag her in any naked pictures I had of her.

brilliant!!

- however, this was before the days of cameras in mobile phones

EDIT - and rape is out on account of my rather small penis and inability to have an erection
Last edited by cuthbertg at Jan 2, 2009,
Quote by cuthbertg
brilliant!!

EDIT - and rape is out on account of my rather small penis and inability to have an erection

So your jewish? or Chinese? lol jk guys, but seriously ship her a garmin.
Quote by cuthbertg
brilliant!!

makes sense why shes your ex then

I also have a small penis

"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by PinkFloyd73
good for you. you tell her where to go AND how to get there.

Mwahaha - oh how I knew this day would come!
Quote by will123456789
makes sense why shes your ex then

I also have a small penis

Dont feel sad 'lil fella - it's days like today that make all the pain and heartache seem worthwhile.

....I...I, could almost imagine holding my own large p..penis right now
If you are 30 and coming to the pit for help...........wow.

Maybe exchange a few words and leave it at that.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by boyan89
Your 30 guy, you should know this stuff, and your asking the pit out of places!

The pit is the best place to ask how to tell someone to get lost....amirite?

EDIT: no fake, shockingly enough this is truth, not tripe!
Can you say that you're the exact same person you were ten years ago? No? Then has it occurred to you that perhaps she isn't, either? Seriously, you're an adult. Act like one.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Can you say that you're the exact same person you were ten years ago? No? Then has it occurred to you that perhaps she isn't, either? Seriously, you're an adult. Act like one.

No
Correct
Of Course - I'm in my 30's you know, like an adult and everything

Why? I'm just having a little break from my sad existence by having a wonderful 'what if' conversation with my ex in my head, with a little help from the pit.......

Have I stumbled into the sunday drivers' pit sesh or something??
Quote by cuthbertg
Hey Pit,

I'm in my 30's have kids etc, generally try to lead a blameless existence these days. A close friend died recently, My uncle died Christmas day too so my head is kinda all over the place anyway.

Out of the blue - i get a frend request from my ex of some ten years or so who by the looks of it has broken up with her long term boyfriend, maybe done some soul searching, or is just up for an easy lay and decided to get in touch (actually she's still got some of my stuff the cow!).

Initially I have accepted the request, but seeing as she really messed me up at the time and refused to talk to me etc, I reckon I'm in line for having a last laugh here?

why change now? stick with the blameless strategy.

living well is the best revenge.

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I think your problem is that you didn't put the word hypothetically anywhere in your original post.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
wowie! an adults!

dude if you can **** her and ditch her, how is that not the ultimate last laugh? oh yeah, you could get her pregnant too! then you're just one falcon punch away from not having any more kids.

you win, and you win.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by vivalasteve
Before we make any decisions here...pics
aye, good point!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by cuthbertg
brilliant!!

you are heroic.

tell her to go to back to her house and play micheal bolton all night. chances are, she'll know about as much as i do about it (i got it from Ryan stiles ) and she'll die.
You could go to the over 50's club, you nub, geez, gtfo.

I didn't mean that, but in all seriousness, tell her to fu ck off and get breast implants, and tell her, her as s was a little fat.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
I say, ask where she lives. Set her home ablaze, then go in the burning home to rescue her. BOOM! Instant sexual gratification! Then you step on her soul/heart, by telling her the exact same thing she told you.. When she broke up with you.
Quote by cuthbertg
Hey Pit,

Grill?

Quote by Bamitchell

The pit is full of kids of all ages.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Bamitchell

You're 12 and come to the pit.
Page 1 of 2