Can some please tell me what the darts situation is. Why is it completely dominated by fat English men in their late 40's.

In my opinion i think the chinese could dominate the sport in about 1 weeks practice, if it became an olympic sport.
Quote by jack15_11
Can some please tell me what the darts situation is. Why is it completely dominated by fat English men in their late 40's.

In my opinion i think the chinese could dominate the sport in about 1 weeks practice, if it became an olympic sport.

Why?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by jack15_11

You don't watch darts, do you? In the PDC, it is dominated by Dutchmen and Englishmen mostly of varying ages from late teens to men in their 50s. In the BDO, the home nations dominate with the men mostly in their 30s and 40s.

And there is no way the Chinese could dominate the sport in a week.
It's gonna be a blue day
I kill at 501 - 301
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Exibit one. Table Tennis
Exibit two. Pistol shooting
Exibit three. Hotdog eating.

Come on these are sports designed for todays lazy americans. What went wrong...
obviously its because the chinese are crafty bastards. they dominate any olympic sport which should not be a sport just because they can. they always find ways to become good at things no one needs, like ping pong and eating with chopsticks.

Why? Because they're azn.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
i'd like to see english men vs tribesmen/bush-people if darts became olympic
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by jack15_11
Exibit one. Table Tennis
Exibit two. Pistol shooting
Exibit three. Hotdog eating.

Come on these are sports designed for todays lazy americans. What went wrong...

We've been outlazied?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
the chinese could easily dominate this sport if they considered it, considered their olympic atheletes are picked from like birth pretty much and then trained for like the rest of their lives
Quote by perry589
You don't watch darts, do you? In the PDC, it is dominated by Dutchmen and Englishmen mostly of varying ages from late teens to men in their 50s. In the BDO, the home nations dominate with the men mostly in their 30s and 40s.

this.

I was thinking, the majority of the players in the quater finals of the pdc where fairly slender.. and 2 of them were dutch.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Jackal58
We've been outlazied?

If its a competition, you even lose in laziness to the Asians. No matter what you try. Luckily, we Irish can Beat them at drinking because of our ancestry and their tea drinking.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I have no idea, but damn I love watching it.

me too!!

the 9-darter today.. i was going crazy!!

180!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by jack15_11
If its a competition, you even lose in laziness to the Asians. No matter what you try. Luckily, we Irish can Beat them at drinking because of our ancestry and their tea drinking.

So are we more lazy or less lazy? Or did we just lose by winning?
Oh and btw go fuck yerself.
We're not lazy. We have China to be lazy for us.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
So are we more lazy or less lazy? Or did we just lose by winning?
Oh and btw go fuck yerself.
We're not lazy. We have China to be lazy for us.

No, you pay mexicans to be lazy for you, instead of doing it yourself and obeying the law

(*This is the moment where you get up outta your seat throw over the table and tell me to get that "Commie crap outta here". Then in a redneck voice a la South Park, "We dont like your kind around here!"
Quote by jack15_11
No, you pay mexicans to be lazy for you, instead of doing it yourself and obeying the law

(*This is the moment where you get up outta your seat throw over the table and tell me to get that "Commie crap outta here". Then in a redneck voice a la South Park, "We dont like your kind around here!"

That sounds like too much work. What if I don't say anything and just shoot you a la Charles Bronson.
I'm lazy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
That sounds like too much work. What if I don't say anything and just shoot you a la Charles Bronson.
I'm lazy.

You win this round Jackal58 because of our similar names - PS tag this for one love!
I played it for the first time recently and really liked it. I shall do so again some time soon I hope.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
^ Darts is an awesome pastime dude.

Quote by jack15_11
You win this round Jackal58 because of our similar names - PS tag this for one love!

Tagged.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by perry589

Dude, are you serious?

They are so many they could dominate Chuck Norris if they wanted to.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

welp, im going to go out on a limb here and use some deductive reasoning skills. since darts is about the best game you can play while drinking (pool gets boring after the 2nd game), and since a lot of good bars (read non-club/dance bars) provide darts and dart boards, and since a lot of people that are 30 and 40+ go to these kind of bars....

up at college they have dart leagues and tournaments that i go to sometimes. you have to dive a bit to get out of the college scene to get to them, but its usually a million times more fun than going to some hipster bar with every guido and frat douche on campus with music bumping so loud you have to yell in order to have a basic conversation, and draft beer that comes in a tiny-ass plastic cup but yet still costs you $2 .

some of my friends will enter the tournaments, but i usually only play for fun, because i am not near good enough to compete with most of them, but i can see myself getting into darts more. hmmm, ive got some christmas money left, maybe ill purchase a dartboard for my house...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
one time i was wearing a pair of socks and i got a hole in one....
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
Dude, are you serious?

They are so many they could dominate Chuck Norris if they wanted to.

Venezuelans know nothing of Chuck, what he does, or his capabilities. You'd best keep foolish thoughts like this to yourself before you incur something that you shan't be wishing to ever fuck with.
So I'm an ignorant just because I'm Venezuelan?
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Err, my dad isn't even 40, but he's (just a notch under) professional
(if he had money, he could pro)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Of Chuck Norris, yes.

Explain why?

You think our goverment blocks all internet websites with info about Chuck Norris or something?
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Listen no-ones disputing the fact that chuck norris could kill all chinas armed forces with a small peice of cheese, but what were trying to see is if The chinese could master darts. Lets just leave it at that, lest me incur some rath the likes of which we do not want to **** with +1CrucialGlutchman
I just that game - I've never really watched Darts so I don't know what was going on but I could tell it was intense. I am, however, a snooker fan. I know a lot of snooker players are celebrity darts players as well.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Also, another awesome thing about Darts is that when you go pro, you have your own theme music.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM