Right now I have a decision on my hands. I can either get a Digitech RP350, for 200 dollars, which will give me every effect I'll ever need. Or I can get a Dunlop Original Cry Baby Wah Pedal, from my friend who barely touches it, in pretty good condition, for 35 dollars.

I'm not a person of many effects, I only really like using 4, which are Reverb, Delay, Reverse Delay, and of course, wah. Those are the only ones I find any possible use for.

Should I go with the cheaper but not as variety given wah pedal, or should I save up for over a few months or so, and get the Digitech RP350?

Thanks In Advance.
I'd go for the wah, and then if you're handy with a soldering iron, maybe mod it later on.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Oh Man, this stuff gets more and more complicated as I go along. You can mod these pedals? To do what, may I ask? (And more suggestions are still appreciated)
a friend of mine got the rp350,
and well, yeah, it gives you every effect you may need, but, it sucks,
why? cos' is a ***t changing between all of them when you need one, and when you want to edit them, well, its so fuc*** difficult, and they suck.

So, i'd gor the cry baby
Dude, why don't you buy the wah. Then save some more money, and get the Digitech.

And presto, you have more than what you wanted, two awesome pedal thingies.
Quote by AfroRockerMike
Oh Man, this stuff gets more and more complicated as I go along. You can mod these pedals? To do what, may I ask? (And more suggestions are still appreciated)

Anything you want within reason, really. More bass, more treble, more mids, less bass, less treble, less mids, smaller wah range, larger wah range... it's up to you.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Pedals are made of electrical components just like a radio, which are modifiable, and switching components can affect the sound.

I would not recommend getting a digitech if you are only using 4 fx. Seriously. Thing with multi-fx is that you get one big box with mediocre effects, or you can get single pedals which sound awesome (not talking that low end boss Overdrive and Distortion trash)

I would get the Crybaby, and If your amplifier does not have reverb, get an Electroharmonix Holy grail. I believe the Line 6 Verbzilla or a Boss DD-7
get the wah definately...what if u get the multieffects and u don't like it...$200 is a lot.

plus wah is an amazing effect, one of the most loved/used by guitarists.
it's amazing how good it is and how simple an effect it is.
definately not the multieffect.

get the wah and you'll love it.
clapton only used 1 pedal in his life and it was a wah pedal