So me and my friend decided when we graduate this year we are going to take a road trip. We live in Manitoba and we are going to go down to BC then follow the rockies south and go to California. Its going to be an awesome time.

Has anyone here done anything like that? Share your stories, give advice or share your plans if you have any.
Took a road trip to the variety store earlier today.

The sights were breathtaking.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Took a road trip to the variety store earlier today.

The sights were breathtaking.

hmm something along the lines of: this.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Cool man,

Last year me and 6 other friends went to Las Vegas, then L.A. and then San Francisco.

It was ****ing awesome...we had some hemp and weed.

We also had beer but we ran out on Albuquerque ,NM...

It was easily the most fun I've ever had.

My friend borrowed her mom's Tahoe, so we were really comfortable and we didn't have to use hotels along the way which equals huge savings! I won 190 bucks on Las Vegas and then one of my friends hooked up with an L.A. girl who was selling cellphones. Apparently he banged her...and got crabs....lol.

Seriously I love traveling and would like to do it next year....IF I finish paying my car as planned.....

BUT, STILL....travel anytime you can...it's a ****ing blast.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Quote by Pertenozzo
Cool man,

Last year me and 6 other friends went to Las Vegas, then L.A. and then San Francisco.

My friend borrowed her mom's Tahoe, so we were really comfortable and we didn't have to use hotels along the way which equals huge savings! I won 190 bucks on Las Vegas and then one of my friends hooked up with an L.A. girl who was selling cellphones. Apparently he banged her...and got crabs....lol.

Seriously I love traveling and would like to do it next year....IF I finish paying my car as planned.....

BUT, STILL....travel everytime you can...it's a ****ing blast.

Did you guys blaze and make rope?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Trip up a mountain to the snow.

I threw up on the way back.

Man, I wish I could snowboard...
Quote by Pertenozzo
Cool man,

BUT, STILL....travel anytime you can...it's a ****ing blast.

How Far is it from LA San Francisco? Maybe we will add that on, that would be pretty awesome to go there too.
two of my best frieds and i drove form Philadelphia to Chicago, to San Francisco, to LA, down to Miami, and then back up the cost. It was awesome. Definitely stock up on water and snacks and stuff that will stay good in a car. TAKE PICTURES AND BRING A VIDEO CAMERA IF you HAVE ONE. We took a ton of pictues and video and still wish we had taken more.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by Jericho114
Did you guys blaze and make rope?

We tried...but it was ****ing hard!

AND TO TS: It's around 400 miles or less. So it should take you around 6 hours...but it took us around 8....lol...mainly because of the cellphone girl incident.

FallingForever gives great advice man..take a ****load of pictures...

Oh and definitely check the music scene on L.A. and San Francisco...is sick. We went to 5 or 6 clubs and there was this band playing some sick funk...I forgot the name, it was something in the lines of "Loveaholics of Funk Planet" or something like that.

I was born in L.A. but damn did I fell in love with California.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Last edited by Pertenozzo at Jan 2, 2009,
That sounds like a great trip. BC is beautiful.

Me and my friends are going to take a road trip down to Cancun when we graduate. Been planning it since grade 7
hopefully by the time i graduate gas prices will still be cheap..which i doubt they will
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Yeah Im thinking maybe it would be good to Angle down south west to SF first then head up north that way BC will be the last stop and the rest will be straight driving through Canada.

So what, do you sleep in your car? Camp out? stay in motels?
Road trips in the UK are pointless, and so me and some friends are driving from our town down through France, into Germany, back into France, Switzrland and then down through Italy and staying at his family's house in Rome. It'll be awesome, but due to the pound dropping against the euro so much we may have to put it off and save some more.
i don't have any experience doing this...yet.

me and 2 of my friends are going on a road trip this summer. we live in Pennsylvania, so that is where the loop starts/ends.

this is basically our route:

Road trips sound so fun, me and my buddies are planning vaguely to do one this summer, we're only going to be 17 so how hard does anyone think this would be to pull off?
Quote by Pertenozzo
We tried...but it was ****ing hard!

AND TO TS: It's around 400 miles or less. So it should take you around 6 hours...but it took us around 8....lol...mainly because of the cellphone girl incident.

FallingForever gives great advice man..take a ****load of pictures...

Oh and definitely check the music scene on L.A. and San Francisco...is sick. We went to 5 or 6 clubs and there was this band playing some sick funk...I forgot the name, it was something in the lines of "Loveaholics of Funk Planet" or something like that.

I was born in L.A. but damn did I fell in love with California.

How much did your trip cost you?
Last edited by death_rider at Jan 2, 2009,