I've had this Guitar for two years now possibly longer, only played it twice surprisingly, so it's in mint condition. I'm wondering how much to sell it for, and since it's now an undisclosed Guitar i'd imagine the rarity should add abit more to the selling price, but with the release of the Razorback i'm wondering if selling is the right decision. I'm talking about this:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/washburn/dime_333_dimebolt_design/

How much money should i be thinking about here? bought for £400.
Just rocking it upto the top. My poor wee topic got powered halfway to the bottom of the page asoon as i made it with the amount of cluster **** topics on the go!
ive seen those go for a bout anywhere from 450-750, friggin sweet guitar btw, those things destroy deans
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Dean Razorbacks are HIGHLY overrated. My friend has that Rebel Flag Razorback.

The neck is too thick, the pickups are ****ty, and it's uncomfortable as all ****.

Not worth the $950+ pricetag.

Your Washburn kicks the **** out of it.
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks
Quote by Shining_Yrael
Dean Razorbacks are HIGHLY overrated. My friend has that Rebel Flag Razorback.

The neck is too thick, the pickups are ****ty, and it's uncomfortable as all ****.

Not worth the $950+ pricetag.

Your Washburn kicks the **** out of it.

this is the most true statement ive seen on ug in a while, ive had both versions of the razor back, the standard and the 255, both were garbage. the vneck was horrible, the dimebucker was absolutly godawful, and just felt cheap. good luck on selling the washburn man, if i didnt just buy a guitar i might have been interested
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab