I play all styles in my bedroom which one is best MICRO CUbe or Pathfiner 15R I play an Ibanez ART-100
Last edited by ktyler789 at Jan 2, 2009,
Quote by ktyler789
I play all styles in my bedroom which one is best MICRO CUbe or Pathfiner 15R I play an Ibanez ART-100

budget ???
i say save up for a Vypyr 30w amp dont buy the 15w version it doesnt have any stompboxes and it cant record and it has a 8 inch speaker which is bad for metal
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
for all styles, the microcube. the pathfinder's not bad for more vintage stuff, but won't do hard rock and metal anywhere near as well as the microcube...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?