Page 1 of 2
So I'm contemplating getting my wrangler wrapped in Zebra Stripes by May (or sooner if someone buys my gear), last year I picked out the place im gettin it done at and an estimate (1400-1600) and was wondering if anyone else has had their vehicle wrapped and could share a little insight.
Like,will it fade or suffer any kind of deterioration over time?Would I wash and wax my jeep the same way?Would I treat it as if it were a new paint job?

any info is appreciated.
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
it'd be hard to sell it afterwards
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Thats gay.
My Rig
------------------
Schecter Damien 6 (mod with 81/85 emg)
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Digitech RP250 (for Sale)
Quote by boreamor
What a waste of money...

This.

Seriously, Don't do it.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by metaldud536
But then it'd look like a zebra and all the crocodiles would be like
OM NOM NOM NOM

or maybe you can paint a shoop da woop on it and all teh croc will be like ): .
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Jersey shores... Do we have UGuado?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by slayer_zero
it'd be hard to sell it afterwards

Uhm, it peels off?

Not that I think it's a good idea. But hey, it's your car.
I thought this was going to be a thread where TS asks how to put on a condom...
Strats & Seagulls
Quote by roger88
your gay

he may be gay BUT that jeep idea is still the gayes **** i've heard don't do it
I really dont see how its gay at all,its not like im getting it colored pink with a big **** on the hood
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

Quote by metaldud536
Canada.

CANADA FTW

thats all
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by roger88
I really dont see how its gay at all,its not like im getting it colored pink with a big **** on the hood

thats not gay

i just bought a lexus with that paintjob
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Why don't you paint it candy apple red and throw some 20's on that MOTHER****ING bitch?

AND I THOUGHT MY PINK PRIUS WAS GAY!
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Damn Jersey shore guidos and their ugly cars. You give us North Jerseyans a bad name.

well I aint guido...

I'm using that as the basis of my template and I think it looks ****in sick.

If you dont like it you can make like a tree and get out of here
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

Quote by roger88
well I aint guido...

I'm using that as the basis of my template and I think it looks ****in sick.

If you dont like it you can make like a tree and get out of here

I think I saw that car in Hello! magazine.
Straight up, it does looks sick. Expensive but it's sweet. And seriously do what you want dude, don't worry about what some people on a forum think.
Just paint a big dick on the hood like te ones we draw in MS paint to put on the Jonas Brothers...Then whin you go on a road trip you can say you ****ed every were you stoped.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan
Just paint a big dick on the hood like te ones we draw in MS paint to put on the Jonas Brothers...Then whin you go on a road trip you can say you ****ed every were you stoped.

THIS.

What year is your Jeep?

Meh I'd rather shave my groin since it's horrendously hairy!

Quote by !~SlasH~
Straight up, it does looks sick. Expensive but it's sweet. And seriously do what you want dude, don't worry about what some people on a forum think.

You could do this, and you would be doing the right thing by not listening to anyone and doing your own thing.

Or you can take this public reaction and apply it to real life. You will see this tacky paint job actually makes you look like you're trying to stand out, while at the same time having wasted a bunch of money on something you will probably think was a retarded idea 2-4 years down the road.

But by all means, make the best choice for you.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!

Doesnt it tho? I'm excited as **** to get it I dont care wat ppl think of it i aint gettin it for them
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

To be honest, I think it looks stupid on the Volvo, and it would look even stupider on the Jeep.

thank you i will
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

Quote by Jericho114
You could do this, and you would be doing the right thing by not listening to anyone and doing your own thing.

Or you can take this public reaction and apply it to real life. You will see this tacky paint job actually makes you look like you're trying to stand out, while at the same time having wasted a bunch of money on something you will probably think was a retarded idea 2-4 years down the road.

This man speaks the truth.

*SHAVES*

Quote by roger88
Doesnt it tho? I'm excited as **** to get it I dont care wat ppl think of it i aint gettin it for them

Think of the crocodiles man! They're gonna see your jeep and be like,

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Then the lions are gonna be like "Shall we give chase?" "Why not?" "OM NOM NOM NOM NOM"
Quote by metaldud536
Think of the crocodiles man! They're gonna see your jeep and be like,

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Then the lions are gonna be like "Shall we give chase?" "Why not?" "OM NOM NOM NOM NOM"

Did you hear that, TS? Lions. Now you've gone and put the whole forum in jeopardy.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
its a 2000 wrangler sport.

Think of the crocodiles man!

yea I'm gna have to mount a 50 cal on the cross bar or somethin
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

Quote by zippidyduda
Did you hear that, TS? Lions. Now you've gone and put the whole forum in jeopardy.

Mhmhmh...I just burned my tongue.

Quote by roger88

Exactly there you go. Maybe you'll regret in 3-4 years, and be like "Oh **** that was a waste of money" but who cares you live and you learn. Besides you could end up looking back and saying "Damn I love my jeep with the zebra stripes, and I don't regret my decision."

Either way you'll find out, you seem pretty stoked about it, so good stuff, it's your car not these guys'. And besides not everyone will have the same opinion as what seems to be coming from this forum.
It does look "sick", just not in the way you were thinking.

I recommend not doing it because it sucks and I would assume anyone driving a vehicle with zebra stripes to be a total jackass.

EDIT: Plus, all that money could go toward something way more productive.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Page 1 of 2