Well, I got about $200 cash for birthday and christmas (my b-day is in dec. )

So I bought the Digitech Hardwire Chorus. I paid $150. A bit pricey, but for what it does and can do, its cheap as you could hope to pay. Really good quality.

I tried it at the store using a Fender strat through a spider 3. I know p.o.s. amp, but since i was trying pedal, it dont matter.

Anyway, its awesome. its a chorus modeler.

it has 7 modes:
studio
multivoice
modern
boutique
analog
jazz
vintage

level, speed, depth.

with this pedal adjust as you like, then choose type of chorus.

i.e.

level- half
speed- 20 depth-80

mode- i use studio to give it some ambient modulation, for Boston i go with vintage, 80's, analog, and bowie stuff, boutique.

once you get the level, speed, and depth, you can pretty much leave it there, and then half of the battle is just choosing which type.

it also comes with hook and loop velcro for pedalboard, and a STOMPLOCK. its a cover that snaps over the knobs so you dont accidentally hit 'em withyour toes or foot. very useful.

Well done Digitech.
PICS or its NOT TRUE
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
PICS or its NOT TRUE

+1

Never thought I'd see the day when Neptune would buy some gear.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
A copy-paste of the thing's specs would have been sufficient.

Wouldn't save the "Who cares?" factor, though.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I would post pics, but I have no camera, and am running dial-up on a windows 98, and I wouldnt know how, and i dont trust people to tell me how. they'd probably tell me to do something that makes my computer crash.

But Raijuta, that's funny. LOL 'never thought id see the day.' LOL

if yall really want to know, i can post the serial number...
Quote by neptune1988
I would post pics, but I have no camera, and am running dial-up on a windows 98, and I wouldnt know how, and i dont trust people to tell me how. they'd probably tell me to do something that makes my computer crash.

Who is this guy he kills me
-Jim Morrison
Quote by neptune1988

why wont you upgrade????
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by neptune1988
I tried it at the store using a Fender strat through a spider 3. I know p.o.s. amp, but since i was trying pedal, it dont matter.

This is the part that kills me the most LOL "I know p.o.s. amp, but since i was trying pedal, it dont matter." Is he for real?
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by neptune1988

You don't trust people giving you tech support, but you'll tell the pedals serial number?
But someone could trace the serial number to the store that you got it from, and can in turn get your address
Better lock your doors if you do tell us.

Anyways, I do want clips. Get them up somehow.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
WTF tab guy, i wont upgrade because it would be cheaper to buy a new computer. hence, i bought a new pedal instead. :P LOL
Quote by neptune1988
WTF tab guy, i wont upgrade because it would be cheaper to buy a new computer. hence, i bought a new pedal instead. :P LOL

Awesome deduction of logic.

Probably still would have been cheaper to buy a new computer 10 years ago.
-Jim Morrison
I'm not sure why having Windows 98 makes it hard to post pictures. And dial up isn't a good reason, I do it with dial up when I need to.

Either way, to new gear!
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...