Hey Pit, You've never failed me before, so could you maybe recomend me a good laptop for like $500? But dont be afraid to go over that price. I want something that I could record on with decent sound quality, and that I could put Guitar Pro on. Not for gaming, though. Just a good laptop in that price range. Thank you in advance, Pit, the most inteligent of all internet resources.
Save up another $500, then buy a macbook.

Or use the $500 to buy a really crappy laptop that will probably break quickly.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda
Save up another $500, then buy a macbook.

Or use the $500 to buy a really crappy laptop that will probably break quickly.

best answer.
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.
Quote by guitardude34875

I don't want one for under 500.

And to everyone else, I did use Google, but there are thousands of laptops, and since the majority or the users in the Pit are musicians, one would think that they could get decent advice on getting a laptop for a musician.

AND I read that some people think Macs are the way to go, while some argue that other laptops are just as good.
Just pick up a ****ing Mac and you won't regret it.
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.
Asus EEEpc.

The one with the bigger hdd and windows.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by Fender1424
I don't want one for under 500.

And to everyone else, I did use Google, but there are thousands of laptops, and since the majority or the users in the Pit are musicians, one would think that they could get decent advice on getting a laptop for a musician.

AND I read that some people think Macs are the way to go, while some argue that other laptops are just as good.

Well OK, then MacBook is a good option.