I'm looking to buy T-shirts from my favorite bands.

I can't, however, for the love of god find anybody selling at stores near me. Buying online MAY be an option, but I wouldn't like to. I can't go to a concert for another 4-5 years (Mom thinks i'll get killed by drunk people or some stupid **** like that).

I live in Burlington, Ontario, Canada if it matters.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by Tehzekester
If there's nothing at stores near you, and you can't buy online, then you're fucked.

Fuuuuuuuck.

Also, to the guy asking for my name adress and phonenumber

Name: Jay Samson
Adress: 2360 Truscott Rd.
Phone Number : 9054038734
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by V.U.K
Fuuuuuuuck.

Phone Number : #########

HE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT!
Last edited by dminishedthingy at Jan 2, 2009,
yuo dont have a hot topic anywhere near you?
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") He lost his ears to a pyrotechnics display
Please buy him new ears

Boats and Hos!
Quote by V.U.K
*really really really bad information to give out on a public board*

Oh for the love of christ

I only came in here to lol at the misfortune that will be brought upon you... Oh wait I almost forgot...

Quote by dminishedthingy

HE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT!

YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED I WOULD ACTUALLY GIVE MY INFO OUT TO A FAGGOT!
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

2360 is the address of a building I lived in 4 years ago, Truscott road is the name of the road nearby the building where my friends lived, Jay Samson is a made up name, and 9054038234 is my old phone number. Have fun calling Apartment #1203.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Quote by V.U.K
Fuuuuuuuck.

Phone Number : 9054038734

you don't mind if i sig that do you? i find it hilarious that you just gave out your address and phone number on UG.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by V.U.K
2360 is the address of a building I lived in 4 years ago, Truscott road is the name of the road nearby the building where my friends lived, Jay Samson is a made up name, and 9054038234 is my old phone number. Have fun calling Apartment #1203.

O wow u shure fooled us.
Quote by travd92
you don't mind if i sig that do you? i find it hilarious that you just gave out your address and phone number on UG.

I'm definately sigging your response, because that was a retarded question, considering I explained where the fake info came from.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

By the way kiddo, giving away this person's number and, by extension, address on t'interwebz = not so cool. Delete it.

Guize, do yourselves a favour and delete your quotes.
Quote by webbtje
By the way kiddo, giving away this person's number and, by extension, address on t'interwebz = not so cool. Delete it.

Guize, do yourselves a favour and delete your quotes.

Not an actual person, again. The adress is invalid, and the phone number doesn't work anymore.

I may be young, but I'm not retarded.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

I got such a laugh at that.

WHY DID YOU SPOIL MY FUN!
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
So, You're telling me, If I called this number, And someone picked up.
And I asked for Jay, I wouldn't get you?
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by V.U.K
I'm definately sigging your response, because that was a retarded question, considering I explained where the fake info came from.

you know, there could be some sort of possible chance i typed that in before i read your explanation on the fake info. there is a possibility.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
I sent my friend a link to this and he thought dminished's avatar was me
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by eazy-c
I sent my friend a link to this and he thought dminished's avatar was me

ru karl sanderz?!

...Wait, you have friends?
Quote by Cobain_is_king

I'm totally Karl Sanders!

<__<
>__>
Quote by ChemicalFire
dude I live in Toronto, and from my experience, you can find tons of shirts anywhere in Toronto. Just make the trek and find a *shudder* Hot Topic, because they actually do sell decent shirts
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Seth Shadows
ru karl sanderz?!

...Wait, you have friends?

Obviously if he gave his friend the link
Quote by severed-metal
Obviously if he gave his friend the link

That was why I said it...
Quote by Magero
Ughhhh....

Doesn't my voice suck bby? :]
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by Magero

I was actually just groaning at the thread in general.

Groaning at my fail of a voice :[<\3
Quote by Cobain_is_king

I found some Slayer shirts at Hop Topic.

Too bad the people that work there think they are "metal" because they have a Dimmu Borgir album...

Yes, this pisses me off more than it should.
I live in Windsor ontario, and we have nothing, the best I have found are a black dahlia murder shirt, and an amon amarth shirt at a t-shirt stand in our mall. All the band shirts I own I have either:

a) made myself
b) ordered online.