I want to buy an esp ltd H-501 with EMG pickups, but I only have $200 from my birthday and Christmas money (I have a december birthday). The guitar is $400 on musicians friend, but they have an installment plan for $15 a month. So, oh trusted members of the pit, should i continue saving for the guitar or go with the installment plan?
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") He lost his ears to a pyrotechnics display
Please buy him new ears

Boats and Hos!
Belongs in Electric Guitar forum...
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by imnotinsane
I want to buy an esp ltd H-501 with EMG pickups, but I only have $200 from my birthday and Christmas money (I have a december birthday). The guitar is $400 on musicians friend, but they have an installment plan for $15 a month. So, oh trusted members of the pit, should i continue saving for the guitar or go with the installment plan?

That's where you are doing it wrong!
crap guitar IMO
financial crisis so you cant afford it
and you are too young to get credit probably

get a used schecter even the bolt ons are better
Quote by Captain Insano
Save. The guitars price isn't going to change a whole lot. And the payments is going to cost you more.

but im 14 and dont have a job , so money is going to come in slow... by the time i would have enough it would probably be next christmas... and my guitar is fallling apart...
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") He lost his ears to a pyrotechnics display
Please buy him new ears

Boats and Hos!
Quote by imnotinsane
but im 14 and dont have a job , so money is going to come in slow... by the time i would have enough it would probably be next christmas... and my guitar is fallling apart...

lulz good luck getting credit

and that perfect practise quote wasnt originally from Gates btw. He should practise what he preaches excuse the pun. Vince Lombardi i think said it originally.