Haha sorry I didn't know what else to name this. Anyways... on the way home from lunch the other day my best friend and I came across, on a back road with nothing on it (leads straight to his neighborhood), something square and black with a cardboard sign in front that said "free." So naturally we stopped to check it out. What I had found was a cabinet built pretty well. Someone had taken the speakers out already, but it's pre-cut for 12" so what we're going to do is replace a few spots of the wood that need it, put in two Celestion Greenbacks, tolex it (color is a surprise, but it will match my 60's relic strat), put in a wheat cloth, then find the perfect head for it. I've never been so stoked about something I found on the side of the road!
Wow, very nice! It'd be awesome to find some free gear on the side of the road.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Once we start constructing in about a monthish I'll do a step by step photo journal of it. Here's the best part though... I called the trophy and engraving shop today about getting a plate made for it. I have an extra Fender plate from a friend and they told me they could make an exact replica of it saying "Free" as that will be the cabs name haha.