i have a black no name strat. It's black. I have these 2 cans of spray paint, i really dont care for the strat so i was wondering if any creative minds could give me a design to do with it Something creative please

***NO EVH***
What colors are the 2 cans? You could just make a stencil of a design you like and paint it
I leik music
spray paint jesus fighting demons with a sword. you don't even need to sound good to impress the girls. the paint job alone will have your penis smell like pussy all year long.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
lol fli that was funny, and my paint colors are purple and white. imo i think purple black and white will go horribly so i can go

A. get another color (you guys recomend)
B. just use white
if your good with a paint brush what about that jimi hendrix monterary strat paint job?

the red and white one with the flowers.

im thinking about doing that to a no name strat that the electronics are shot and maybe lightly relic it just to hang it on the wall cause it looks cool
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by conor1148
if your good with a paint brush what about that jimi hendrix monterary strat paint job?

the red and white one with the flowers.

im thinking about doing that to a no name strat that the electronics are shot and maybe lightly relic it just to hang it on the wall cause it looks cool

if you get a soldering iron you can fix it, me an my dad found this strat in a trash can and the reason the guy threw it out is because one of the wires came loose, it took 2 minuites and a soldering iron and we had a free guitar, you should try that too, no need to loose a guitar!
Quote by Taygunov
if you get a soldering iron you can fix it, me an my dad found this strat in a trash can and the reason the guy threw it out is because one of the wires came loose, it took 2 minuites and a soldering iron and we had a free guitar, you should try that too, no need to loose a guitar!

i mean i want it for a decoration, i dont want it to play..
good use for a unuseable neck and body if you ask me.

im about to have 6 guitars, i dont really need another one. and i love extensive paintjobs on "wallhanger" guitars.

ARMYOFTHESUN- dont advertise your thread in another thread.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

i know what you mean dude, i have 5 guitars (one of them being a guitar hero one ) and its very annoying, i might sell a few to get some room...

Well thanks for the "help" everyone im gonna go doodle around untill i decide on something
Quote by Taygunov
i know what you mean dude, i have 5 guitars (one of them being a guitar hero one ) and its very annoying, i might sell a few to get some room...

Well thanks for the "help" everyone im gonna go doodle around untill i decide on something

haha i forgot guitar hero, even though i dont really play, im trying to find someone who gave up on playing guitar and had a decent guitar and ill trade them rockband 1 and gh for it :P
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by conor1148

ARMYOFTHESUN- dont advertise your thread in another thread.

Fair enough dude. I thought it would be easier for him to read it and maybe find inspiration than for me to re-write the whole thing. Its not advertising. My sincerest apologies.
Quote by ArmyOfTheSun1
Fair enough dude. I thought it would be easier for him to read it and maybe find inspiration than for me to re-write the whole thing. Its not advertising. My sincerest apologies.

its fine,

DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by chip46
You should paint this on the guitar...

(Invalid img)

FTW

holy ****, if you dont i will, except ill make a decal of it and clear coat it on a guitar.

100 internets to you.
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

I have that picture for the background on my Zune!
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by walker-rose
I have that picture for the background on my Zune!

what is it from?

or is it just pure win?
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by chip46
I'm not sure, my friend is the one who showed it to me and he frequented /b (or something along those lines) alot at the time.

it may have some sort of purpose then, id like to figure it out before i didnt anything with it.

i hope its jsut awesome and thats it, cause that is pretty ****ing awesome
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

It is just pure win! I think I found it posted in the Pit.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
woo!
awesome, now to find a guitar i can put it on
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Cut a bunch of random holes in a sheet of paper and use it as a stencil and randomly move it around while spraying onto the guitar. Maybe something interesting may come out of it
Gear:
Schecter 006 Elite
Dean VX
Some Memphis 3/4th Strat copy
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w
do a simple white with purple burst
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
Is the scratchplate white? If so I would remove the pickup covers and knobs and piant that and the body purple, then do the headstock white.
I would put some effort into making it playable - what's the point in having a wall-hanging guitar, when you can have a wall hanging guitar that you can also play if the feeling takes ye?
Plus, it'd be good practice for future endeavors.