i love rock n roll. i have some really basic gear aka started kit, it sucks, i have a Fender Starcaster and a Frontman amp looking to upgrade to a cheap prs and a marshall. i have been playing for almost three years and i would say im on like the intermediate level. my favorite band and biggest influence is Led Zeppelin.
Hello ledzeppelinman!
Welcome to UG

There's a thread stickied to the top of this forum specifically for introductions like this one. Feel free to introduce yourself here as well.

We're glad to have you with us and we hope you enjoy your time on UG. Make sure you read the rules and FAQ to avoid confusion and keep the forums as clean as possible.

If you don't quite understand something or have a question that needs to be answered, you're more than welcome to send a message to me or oneblackened and we will gladly help you out.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Hello ledzeppelinman aig91 gave a nice welcome so....

You noob, you suck uhhhh and uhhhh ur mom.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by Zigler9
Hello ledzeppelinman aig91 gave a nice welcome so....

You noob, you suck uhhhh and uhhhh ur mom.
please DON'T.
even in jest, insults in the Newbie Forum are bad juju.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
hey thanks guys... now as you might im trying to upgrade ive been looking for awhile do you have any references or opinions or suggestions... many thx
hey ledzeppelinman, this thread will get closed when a Mod sees it.
not really a big deal, cuz you're just learning how the forums work.

but start putting things in the right places, k?
post your introduction in the stickied thread here in the Newbie Forum.
then read the threads in the Electric Guitar and the Guitar Gear & Accessories forums.
if you still need to ask advice on upgrades, you can make a thread in ONE of those two forums to ask. this forum is for advice on how to navigate UG, how the controls work, etc.

good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.