1. I want to find a website or somewhere on this site that shows scales [tabbed] from beginning to thru the end. not just a part. the whole scale.

2. Suggestions for a new guitar with a floyd rose under 400.
im a metalhead. so any suggestions are welcome.
Classical Guitarist
if you want a guitar with a floyd rose for under 400, then either the floyd will be a cheap knock-off or you'll have to replace the stock pickups because they'll be amazingly bad. the latter was the case with 2 of my 3 floyd guitars(the other was used and came loaded with very good pickups).
chordbook.com is pretty good, and with the guitar, you're probably out of luck. most guitars with floyd's under 400 either 1) have a cheap floyd (i.e. licensed floyd, edge3 etc.) or 2) poor quality, with poor components
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
ok thanks for the websites.
and as for the guitar ive played a couple of ibanezes and they feel pretty good and they have floyd rose and are like 350.
but i wanna hear of some other ones tho.
even if they have a licensed floyd rose.
i dont care.
i just want a guitar with whammy to mess around with.
Classical Guitarist
if you really dont care about how great the trem is. check out ibanez rg 350's they're right at 400. ibanez probably has the best selection for the price, check out schecter guitars too, i think the damiens and c-1's are in that price range and have floyd's one them.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
ohhh yeah.
ive played those schecters.they are really nice!
and i was having fun with the tremolo's and it didnt go out of tune easily at all.
and the ibanez's are ok.
the neck feels just a little strange to me.
and the only problem with the schecters is the action.
its very low for me. well atleast the one i played.
Classical Guitarist