My shining trait on guitar has always been my right hand. Among my friends and the guys I jam with, I've been told I've got probably the best right handed technique. That doesn't mean **** when my left handed technique just cant live up to the right hand.

I'm not saying my right handed technique is perfect, far frmo it.
I'm just saying at this point ti would be VERY beneficial to learn more excersises for left handed speed, accuracy,a nd dexterity.

So far my excersise routine, which i go through every time i pick up my guitar, is mostly the excersises from this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BweGp3eTmk

ive always used the one at 3:56
ive recently added 2:10 to my routine, also

ive started using these more frequently of late, until i can't feel my fingers

are there any other good excersises to help my technique?
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
try turniin up the gain on yer amp and co like hendrix used to do in the ol days and just do hammer ons and pull offs with yer index and middle finger and leave your right hand outa it thatll git yer left hand technique will git better and after you git comfterbul wit that add in the other fingers.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
try turniin up the gain on yer amp and co like hendrix used to do in the ol days and just do hammer ons and pull offs with yer index and middle finger and leave your right hand outa it thatll git yer left hand technique will git better and after you git comfterbul wit that add in the other fingers.

Do you speak english?
It'd be better to do slur exercises.
Famous last words are for men who never said enough. - Anonymous
Gear
Agile 3000 Rootbeer slim
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Takamine GS430S Acoustic