hey guys i just bought som pedals and i am wondering do i need a power adaptor for evey pedal or can i get somthing to power all my pedals? get i get some ideas?

Thanks a ton,
Peace
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
Quote by Shwing55
hey guys i just bought som pedals and i am wondering do i need a power adaptor for evey pedal or can i get somthing to power all my pedals? get i get some ideas?

Thanks a ton,
Peace

http://www.pedalspluseffectswarehouse.com/Visual_Sound_1_Spot_Combo_Pack_p/vsp-1spcmb.htm

that is all you need
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
yeah also i would not like to use batteries

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
nice thanks

Quote by Shwing55

Thanks a ton,
Peace

When selecting a power supply to power all your pedals, make sure you have enough power being supply to meet the minimum requirements of your pedals AND that you can supply the correct voltages to your pedals AND that you have the correct power connectors to power your pedals.

Some pedals are 9 Volts, 15 volts, 18 volts, AND not all AC Power receptacles are the same for ex Boss is different than Electro Harmonix.

Make sure BOTH the Voltage AND POWER requirements are met w/ a power supply which will power ALL of your pedals.