i just moved to south carolina, to freakin walterboro. from northern illinois. anyways im wondering if anyone knows any venues or anything in south carolina. i know a music scene in this gangsta infested hell hole will be hard to find. but i gotta look. i cant not go to shows.

if anyone lives here, myspace me. moonlightxsonata.
R.I.P. S.R.V. dimebag ain't got nothin' on you.
R.I.P. Hendrix... nevermind, god can't die
Hey man...I live in the north west of SC around Greenville...I honestly don't know of anything down where you are at...but Columbia holds a bunch of stuff
Quote by RocknRollRay
If you make a clone of yourself, then have sex with yourself,

Is it incest or masturbation?
Quote by wtf290
It's not incest, but it's not masturbation.
It'd be closer to incest than masturbation, but I don't think there's a word for it.
Quote by ScottElwood
Incesturbation?
I go to Coastal Carolina in Conway right next to Myrtle beach....The house of blues in myrtle beach is really popular. Ive seen a bunch of real good bands there.

Also, theres a place in Charleston, i think its called "the music barn" or something like that, I saw a few shows there.

Hope this helps, but seriously...check out House of Blues in myrtle
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
try goin to guitar center and they normally got papers there that will say what bands will be playin look for mags like innerview that they heve at guitar center here in illinois
thanks for the help, charleston and columbia wouldnt surprise me, i honestly dont know where the closest guitar center is. ill probably have to drive a couple hours to find anything.
R.I.P. S.R.V. dimebag ain't got nothin' on you.
R.I.P. Hendrix... nevermind, god can't die
Quote by bigbunny
i just moved to south carolina, to freakin walterboro. from northern illinois. anyways im wondering if anyone knows any venues or anything in south carolina. i know a music scene in this gangsta infested hell hole will be hard to find. but i gotta look. i cant not go to shows.

if anyone lives here, myspace me. moonlightxsonata.

I live in south carolina so i can be a bit of help.

But i wont sugar coat it, the scene here sucks. Charleston has some good bands come through it and a few good local bands sprout up occasionally but thats about it. Myrtle Beach has a house of blues that has some good bands play occasionally. But yeah ur ****ed.

Go to athens, GA if you want a good music scene.

^ and the place is called the music farm.
Quote by volcomgrifter
I go to Coastal Carolina in Conway right next to Myrtle beach....The house of blues in myrtle beach is really popular. Ive seen a bunch of real good bands there.

Also, theres a place in Charleston, i think its called "the music barn" or something like that, I saw a few shows there.

Hope this helps, but seriously...check out House of Blues in myrtle

yeah dude
the music farm
its in charleston
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by bigbunny
thanks for the help, charleston and columbia wouldnt surprise me, i honestly dont know where the closest guitar center is. ill probably have to drive a couple hours to find anything.

there is a GC in Charleston and one in Greenville
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join