Well the guy who came to fix our wireless internet (was totally FUBAR after the house got struck by lightning), he seemed like a regular guy and what-not.

so when they got the internet up he had to come make sure the new router worked with my xbox in my room, so he came to my room and he notice all of my guitars. we talked guitars for a while and he told me he owns an original 1969 fender telecaster that was custom built with two humbuckers by earl fender.

he says there was only a few in existance like that.

i googled and didnt find much.

so i ask you, was he bluffing or does such guitars exist? all he said was custom 1969 telecaster made by earl fender with two humbuckers.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Well I have no idea who Earl Fender is. I know Leo Fender, but not Earl.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Well I have no idea who Earl Fender is. I know Leo Fender, but not Earl.

it may of been ed or something, sounded like it started with a E (i have terrible memory though)
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Well Leo Fender is the guy who started/owned Fender before selling it and starting G&L. Either this Earl fellow is a relative, or doesn't exist at all. You're probably being BSed here, because I think the HH model was a production model at that point.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
oh well, in my opinion even if its just a 1969 tele its still cool in my books
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.