Page 1 of 2
It's because she's sexist against females I think. I forgot one detail about how strict she is with me.

Pit, I want you to speculate this situation.
She doesn't trust me with female friends. Whenever I told her I was going to hang out with a female friend, (I'd tell her over instant messaging obviously because she lives in england), she would ask a lot of questions, like, "Are the parents going to be home? Are the parents coming with you?" and stuff like that. I'd of course lie. BUT when I told her I was hanging out with a male, she'd never ask those sorts of questions. She also wants me to get a boyfriend, (she doesn't know I'm gay). So...she trusts me with guys and not girls? This leads me to believe she thinks because I'm a female I have no common sense but if I'm with a male I can rely on them to make better decisions.

..........wtf?
What do you guys think, and what can I do to convince her I'm responsible and use logic/common sense?
(I've never done anything unrensponsible before and I'm a very reliable person and have never really gotten into trouble, so there is nothing she can blame me for).
Last edited by Z_cup_boy at Jan 3, 2009,
Its because she thinks youre a lesbian.

Knows really.

She doesnt want you to be.

Simple really.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

But there's no possible way I could get pregnant or anything with a female (of course), so she has nothing to worry about.

And I tried telling her once but she said I was resisting men and that I should try them. This is why she keeps telling me to get a boyfriend.
Quote by metaldud536
She knows your gay.

This.

Like everyone else does.
Because you're flamming.

Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by valennic
Its because she thinks youre a lesbian.

Knows really.

She doesnt want you to be.

Simple really.

this.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by Z_cup_boy
But there's no possible way I could get pregnant or anything with a female (of course), so she has nothing to worry about.

And I tried telling her once but she said I was resisting men and that I should try them. This is why she keeps telling me to get a boyfriend.

She doesnt want you to be gay.

How ****ing hard is that to comprehend?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Z_cup_boy

people tell me this too!
Quote by Z_cup_boy

Obviously she knows.
Yeah she knows you're a lesbian and she is trying to get you to hang out with guys so that maybe you will date one and not be a lesbian.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
So, are you worried that she'll get all the way over to you and ground you?

Why do you have to tell her if you have a friend over?
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Ok well...she should just come out and say it. i think she is in denial.

Most people in today's world would kill themselves if their daughter was a lesbian, even if they tried to tell people they supported gay rights.

She's more than likely ashamed.

Talk to her about it.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Z_cup_boy
Ok well...she should just come out and say it. i think she is in denial.

No offense, kiddo.
But you kindof look like a fake.
The straight up "IM A GIRL GODDAMMIT" in big bold letters makes me think.
"It's a man".
Also the constant announcing that you're a lesbian to try and get some possible other lesbians on UG to try and get with you, you know...
And the incident that happened with Carissa...
*cough*

Anyway, what it all boils downto:
Nobody Gives a Fuck.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

She is apparently a liberal though and has said she doesn't have a problem with gays....but...it's inconceivable why she would say that and yet say I need to get a boyfriend to go out any place.
Quote by Seth Shadows
No offense, kiddo.
But you kindof look like a fake.
The straight up "IM A GIRL GODDAMMIT" in big bold letters makes me think.
"It's a man".
Also the constant announcing that you're a lesbian to try and get some possible other lesbians on UG to try and get with you, you know...
And the incident that happened with Carissa...

*cough*

the
IM A GIRL GODDAMNIT is because of my username, (which is the name of a super hero)
****ing christ man....do you need me to post the video validating my gender? It was on my account.
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/Artstar_Graveyard/?action=view&current=llolol002.flv
I didn't even think of the gay thing, that was just in response to how my mom thinks i should get a bf. you guys brought it up that she knows apparently, so shut up.
Quote by valennic
Most people in today's world would kill themselves if their daughter was a lesbian, even if they tried to tell people they supported gay rights.

She's more than likely ashamed.

Talk to her about it.

that's quite the overstatement, but yes, a lot of people would be tore up
Is she religious? Don't mean to sound like a dick, but my mom is the same way. Hardcore Christian, and hardcore prejudiced.

Also not meaning to sound like a dick but... how gay are you? There's Clay Aiken gay, and then there's that-guy-that-happens-to-be-your-diesel-prison-cell-mate gay... you know? Sometimes it's more obvious than with others. So, if you're hiding your gayness well (which I assume you are, since it seems like you don't want her to know) then she's probably just suspicious that you're a lesbian, so she's trying to push you over the fence, so to speak. Well, my two cents
Quote by Z_cup_boy
She is apparently a liberal though and has said she doesn't have a problem with gays....but...it's inconceivable why she would say that and yet say I need to get a boyfriend to go out any place.

If you read and comprehended my post, most of today's parents are horrible hipocrites. She does NOT want a lesbian daughter, no matter how much she says she supports gay rights. What Seth is saying is true for the vast majority of UG, sadly, they just dont give a ****.

Like I said, talk to her.

Quote by hippotato7
that's quite the overstatement, but yes, a lot of people would be tore up

Just wanted to get my point across

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

My mother said she would've sent me through therapy if I was gay when I was younger...but, they're from a different time, it's how most of them were raised.

Just tell her then.
I really think she knows, i mean, she's you're mom for one. And since she knows, maybe she has some sort of deeply rooted problem with gay people? My girlfriend is Bi, and she's terrified of her parents finding out, because she thinks they would kick her out, even though they have friends. So maybe you're mom is one of those, "I don't mind gay's, as long as my kids don't want to eat some same sex sexual organ." kind of people.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by supersaianGohan
Is she religious? Don't mean to sound like a dick, but my mom is the same way. Hardcore Christian, and hardcore prejudiced.

Also not meaning to sound like a dick but... how gay are you? There's Clay Aiken gay, and then there's that-guy-that-happens-to-be-your-diesel-prison-cell-mate gay... you know? Sometimes it's more obvious than with others. So, if you're hiding your gayness well (which I assume you are, since it seems like you don't want her to know) then she's probably just suspicious that you're a lesbian, so she's trying to push you over the fence, so to speak. Well, my two cents

-_-
I've only dated women and guys/muscles/balls gross me out?
IM A FEMALE
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/Artstar_Graveyard/?action=view&current=llolol002.flv
goddamn people. See? That's me, telling UG I'm a female. See Seth shadows? God.
Quote by Z_cup_boy

the
IM A GIRL GODDAMNIT is because of my username, (which is the name of a super hero)
****ing christ man....do you need me to post the video validating my gender? It was on my account.

No, I personally really don't care.
I suppose I should add onto this since I already have the window open.
I really don't think anyone truly cares.
That's all well and good your mom is very strict and all, but like I said, Noone cares.
You don't seem to comprehend that.
You sound like a whiny bitch. Like it or not, you do.
Why must you pour out your personal life to an internet forum?
Your cries for attention with pointing out obvious answers are just getting old.
She knows you're Gay. Congratulations.
Do you want a medal?
I'm pretty sure you could've peiced it together yourself.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by Z_cup_boy
It's because she's sexist against females I think.

Perhaps she's strict because SHE'S YOUR MOTHER. Are you 11?
You're*
If you don't like me, don't post here. I don't care what you have to say. If you don't care why are you bothering to post?
Quote by Z_cup_boy
-_-

Damn, well I just love muscles and balls!
Quote by Seth Shadows
No, I personally really don't care.
I suppose I should add onto this since I already have the window open.
I really don't think anyone truly cares.
That's all well and good your mom is very strict and all, but like I said, Noone cares.
You don't seem to comprehend that.
You sound like a whiny bitch. Like it or not, you do.
Why must you pour out your personal life to an internet forum?
Your cries for attention with pointing out obvious answers are just getting old.
She knows you're Gay. Congratulations.
Do you want a medal?
I'm pretty sure you could've peiced it together yourself.

O_o

It's like SYK...in purple o_O

But true. Yes.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
-_-
IM A FEMALE
goddamn people. See? That's me, telling UG I'm a female. See Seth shadows? God.

I'm sure he realized that, if you'd not ignore me, and just do it, you would'nt have this problem.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Z_cup_boy
If you don't like me, don't post here. I don't care what you have to say. If you don't care why are you bothering to post?

If you really don't care, why are you replying?
Quote by valennic
O_o

It's like SYK...in purple o_O

Be still my beating heart.

Sigged.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

maybe she's realized the fact that you've never had a boyfriend and hangout out with your female friends too much? maybe you don't know, that she knows your gay(lesbian...whatever)

IDK
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by metaldud536
She knows your gay.

that is what i was thinking. she suspects the truth, so she is uncomfortable with you spending time alone with another girl.
I just have to post again... Seth, you need to calm down buddy, girls don't hold things in like we do, and maybe she doesnt have anyone to really talk to in real life? I'll admit that maybe she's coming off like she's trying just a bit too hard to prove herself, but you should at least try to be sympathetic.

To Melody, guys/muscles/balls gross me out too. :|
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Seth, you're the type of person no one likes when you act this way, so stop posting.
the reason why I thought she was biased was because she only was strict with me when I was around females and not males. It's simple why I thought she didn't trust me with girls than guys due to sexism. (And she has said sexist things before too).
I never thought of my sexuality being the cause. I only brought that up because she wanted me to get a boyfriend and I thought it was hypocritical she trusted me with a man but not a woman. since she lives in another country and the sexuality thing only came up a few times, I didn't think much of it.
EDIT:
I come here on a forum for advice like many people here do. If you don't like me don't post. No, I don't have many friends in real life and I just wanted your guy's input.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Seth, you're the type of person no one likes, so just shut up and stop posting.
the reason why I thought she was biased was because she only was strict with me when I was around females and not males. It's simple why I thought she didn't trust me with girls than guys due to sexism. (And she has said sexist things before too).
I never thought of my sexuality being the cause. I only brought that up because she wanted me to get a boyfriend and I thought it was hypocritical she trusted me with a man but not a woman. since she lives in another country and the sexuality thing only came up a few times, I didn't think much of it.
EDIT:
I come here on a forum for advice like many people here do. If you don't like me don't post. No, I don't have many friends in real life and I just wanted your guy's input.

forget the other guy, like i said before, she might suspect that your are lesbian. i mean, have you EVER had a boyfriend? she wasn't born yesterday you know, i'm sure she's caught on with what's going on with your sexuality.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
I get the not having many friends thing, and as gay as it sounds, i don't really have anyone exept my girlfriend to really talk to. But when i do it online, i try to keep it to PM's and IM's.
Maybe try that next time? That way, Seth won't get his thong in a twist.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Page 1 of 2