I was on the toilet in the process of squeezing out a Cleveland Steamer when all of a sudden my sphincter exploded, letting out a loud spray of fecal matter.
Then I hopped in the shower and lossened my cheeks a little to let a fart out. I ended up sharting a little but it thankfully went down the drain.

So I wanna know how many of you have had experiences like that.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
OMG its the worst when you get the **** all over your ass, then you stand up and the stench just smakes you in the face.
One time I ate some bad shrimp. I was laying there on the couch and suddenly had to puke. So, I run my ass off to the bathroom and throw myself down in front of the toilet. I let loose puke by the bucket-load into the toilet. Then, I had the urge to fart. So: Ffttttttt.

I sharted while puking.
when i played soccer i let out some little farts so no one would notice

i was running though and it's kind of hard multitasking
i once had a pop-a-vein-in-your-head-lincoln log followed by cumming blood.

top that
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Was someone else in there? If not, how could you possibly pull off a Cleveland Steamer by yourself?

As for me, I only fart if I am 100% convinced it won't be a shart. I can always tell.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
As for me, I only fart if I am 100% convinced it won't be a shart. I can always tell.

Same here. Theres just that feeling that its gonna reak and your ass is gonna be wet.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan

This shit is funny.

Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
metaldud, I have loled at everyone of your posts i come across
Quote by lolmnt
I once sharted when I was playing Halo 3 helping my friend with a 50. Boy was it hard explaining to him, he was fckin pissed off
*looks at thread title*
Isn't every shart unexpected?
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
well i thought it was just gonna be a regular fart and then i heard a bigger splash than normal from the water and so i turned around and saw it creeping towards the drain
Quote by lolmnt