right now i am watching that 70s show but this commercial has been going on for 12 minutes so far, its the 165 greatest romantic songs of the 70's what the **** is wrong with these people. they went through and played a clip from like every song. isn't this a giant waste of money?
Change the channel.

Better yet, you could probably find that episode a million places online with no commercials. Or just skip past them online.

Get Tivo.

Figure something out.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Buy the CD.

No joke,
they will hold your TV hostage until you make the call.

It's called the Freedom of Information Act.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
rants make lousy threads. at least you put it here in the Pit instead of in Band & Artists.

<_<

>_>

<_<
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
what the balls are you talking about? 14 minute long commercials???
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
I like the ones where it's classic rock albums.

I'm always like "OH YEAH! I forgot, I fucking LOVE this song!".
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Not for people who like 70s love songs.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
rants make lousy threads. at least you put it here in the Pit instead of in Band & Artists.

<_<

>_>

<_<

i didn't realize what forum i was in, it all looks the same

EDIT: ITS FINALLY OVER you can let this thread die or make it completely about something else i dont care
Oh hold the damn phone, greatest songs of the 70's O **** yeah...........Oh and you need to chill the freak out sir and stop being all like "rawr rawr rawr rawr"
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by amason51
right now i am watching that 70s show but this commercial has been going on for 12 minutes so far, its the 165 greatest romantic songs of the 70's what the **** is wrong with these people. they went through and played a clip from like every song. isn't this a giant waste of money?

Actually since they have a longer ad people may be more interested or they will at least remember it
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
its late. its called an infomercial. my friends and i have caught ourselves watching those for a while before. you think its gonna end like a commercial but it never does