Page 1 of 5
i live in Grass Valley, a little town in the middle of the woods (California's Amsterdam ). population of about 10,000. there's a guy here that rides his bike around town every day. we call him Kenny. he always wears the same yellow jacket and is seen on the same bike all the time. whenever you walk by him he talks to you a lot. he talks mostly about the local school schedule, which is kind of freaky.
i really thought he was homeless until i found his myspace.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=42875913
read his interests, its pretty crazy to read what this guy wrote.

name your local crazies, unless you live in san francisco. then just dont bother.
i live in ohio. which is where brian peppers is from.

edit: oh yeah there are a couple of guys who are brothers that ride around my town all day on bikes. they're about 40 years old and have ZZ top beards and looks kinda dirty. but thats all i can think of atm.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Last edited by slash4114 at Jan 3, 2009,
We just have Tobacco Joe.

Sits at that corner all day wavin' at people he sees, that Joe.

Poor Joe.

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
There's this guy called Zanta that wears swimming trunks and a Santa hat and does pushups on the subway. I haven't seen him in a few years, but once he sat on my lap when I was on the subway and asked me if I knew what time it was and growled.
Where i live there is a guy we call Wolverine because of his long fingernails. You can tell where he has been because he smells so bad
There is this guy who had disabilities and he would sit on his front porch every day watching the world go by. The weird part was that his place was right on top of the road and it was a busy road, so he was always close to everyone going by. I think he died though. He was a cool guy.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
i also have a Kenny who rides his tricycle around town going through ash trays at gas stations looking for smokes. He recently found a girlfriend that rides around with him on an identical trike. Whenever I drive by him I yell KENNNNAAAAYYYYY out the window. I almost make him fall off his trike the first time I did it
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
i live in vegas, so almost everybody is wierd but nobody notices
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") He lost his ears to a pyrotechnics display
Please buy him new ears

Boats and Hos!
I recall getting on a tube carriage that was completely empty apart from one other occupant, an old rastafarian man who was conducting a conversation with his reflection on the other side of the carriage.

I say "conversation"; one half was venomous Jamaican patois, the other consisted of one word - "warlord". Thus:

"Who yuh look at? I cut yuh rass, bloodclaaat!"

"Warlord."

"You tink yuh hard, yuh ****in' bumbleclaart?"

"Warlord."

I got off at the next stop. Double quick.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by slash4114
i live in ohio. which is where brian peppers is from.

edit: oh yeah there are a couple of guys who are brothers that ride around my town all day on bikes. they're about 40 years old and have ZZ top beards and looks kinda dirty. but thats all i can think of atm.

WOO, ohio ftw...

....not really...it sucks here....
Cept the jackets one again. SUCK IT AVES!!!
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

If anyone lives around Hunting Beach, Ca, this is for you

on main street, where the parking structure opens up in front of that fountain.. there's a crazy homeless lady named Mary that talks to the pigeons and a big stuffed bear.
no sig for me
local cross dresser at the library. Everyday, he wears fake boobs, curlers in his hair, and a shiny blue women's bath robe daily.
also theres this kid who walks around, if you call him bubbles he will seriously try to strangle you. hes gotten arrested like 9 times.
I like dinasores there dead though. you know it takes a man and a women to have a baby

that's hilarious also his thing says
Smoke / Drink: No / No
I doubt that.

Anyways we have some chick that runs around our school field everyday and has been hit with footballs and stuff several times. And we have some chick that used to walk around topless as protest.

Also it's not very local but when I saw Metallica December 5th there was a few funny hobos. One had a branch strapped to his back and he walked around saying 'meow' and another one stood outside a gas station and held the door open for people, he didn't even ask for money.
There's a guy near me that points to the sky and just walks really quickly to a place for no apparent reason. You see him all over the place, places that are 15 minutes drive apart, which is a damn long walk. I think he's mentally ill.
theres a guy called buttcrack bill. he walks around town pushing a lawn mower and asks ppl if he can cut their lawn.
Um, in Freeport we have quite a few people. My friend's mostly the one with insights on this **** but the most famous one is "Crazy Helen". She brought a cat to school in her backpack, and yells out very stupid and obnoxious things. Then yells at random people and tells them she hates them.

Oh, and there's a security guard at our school that does weed, has a REALLY high funny voice and looks like Doofy off Scary Movie 1. Which is why we call him Doofy.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Last edited by andrew12398 at Jan 3, 2009,
The crazy guy, he lived five houses down from me (until I moved) from ages 2-11.

He tried to kill himself regularly, was over-medicated, worked nights so he slept all
day, had a black cat in the window (I only saw it move once, and it was never not there). And of course all us kids were afraid to go into hit back yard because of the non-exsistant dogs.

For where I live now, almost everyone, I hate the desert.

Does someone who got held back in 8th grade, twice, who claims to be a genius count as a wierdo?
Quote by drunkinkoala
that's hilarious also his thing says I doubt that.

Anyways we have some chick that runs around our school field everyday and has been hit with footballs and stuff several times. And we have some chick that used to walk around topless as protest.

Also it's not very local but when I saw Metallica December 5th there was a few funny hobos. One had a branch strapped to his back and he walked around saying 'meow' and another one stood outside a gas station and held the door open for people, he didn't even ask for money.

If she had a nice rack that would be awesome.

I just remembered, once I was at a concert, and there was this old crazy homeless woman, and she was super into the band, standing within a foot of the stage the whole time, and then she did like, an Islamic style prayer, right in front of the stage while the band played, her forehead right on the concrete, and she kept her head down for about 5 minutes.

A member of the band gave her a high 5 XD
Why is everyone crazy named kenny???

We have a man named Kenny who delivers the paper for a living, and doesn't own any form of transportation, he just bums rides off of people. He has "issues" and recieves money from the government due to these "issues". Most suspect that the only "issues" he has is that he is that he is a total pedo.

He used to go to my old high school's sporting events and hit on the cheerleaders, and would throw candy at them. Then he got banned from all school activities. Once I saw him at a restaurant hitting on underage waitresses. This guy is freaky. Anytime he tries to bum rides off of you you have to lie to him and say you are going to the other side of town or something.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by Tire Me.
If she had a nice rack that would be awesome.

I just remembered, once I was at a concert, and there was this old crazy homeless woman, and she was super into the band, standing within a foot of the stage the whole time, and then she did like, an Islamic style prayer, right in front of the stage while the band played, her forehead right on the concrete, and she kept her head down for about 5 minutes.

A member of the band gave her a high 5 XD

She's fat and ugly.
Quote by drunkinkoala
She's fat and ugly.

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

THE Dax Flame goes to my school.

Dax flame of youtube fame, with millions and millions of views.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tLUeSf86v1E&feature=channel_page

He's since grown his hair out some and joined choir now.
He moved over from one of the other highschools last year, and I thought he looked sorta familiar till a friend of mine clued me in.

He was romantically interested in a friend of mine, and by romantically interested I mean he stalked her.

Anyway. He's hysterical.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
There's this guy who walks around bare-foot with a anger management problem and always carries with him a screw driver and a hammer.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Theres some guy that is always seen running around town with really long blonde hair. Everyone seems to know who he is if you mention him, but at the same time nobody knows his name where hes from or anything about him. Someone even made a facebook profile for him http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=699863582&ref=nf#/profile.php?id=1446250279&ref=ts

Theres also this one guy who lives beside this main road that all year has this witch and a Vietnam flag on his fence so everyone driving can see it. My dad says hes crazy though I've never seen him
We have this kid at school who NEVER changes his clothes, its always the same camo pants, black T-shirt, and every now and then a camo jacket. It's like he wants to be hard to see when he stands still or sumthign, and he just sits down on the grass and eats his fod then stays there and stares off into the distance.

We think he is hunting deer, or waiting for the deer to come to him. We havent figured it out yet.
some chick in a town near here just walks around all day, and no one knows why. She wont really talk to anyone either. Scary Sherry is what most people call her, and she has the looks to go with it.
Oh, I forgot about our other big local celeberty

. His name is "Two Dollar Nate", he is homeless crackhead. And he asks everyone for money, but he only asks for "Two Dollars" for whatever reason.
Haven't seen him in a while but there's this 50-60 year old skinny man that just walks around all the time. I asked his name once in a store and he pointed to the beer section and said "lager".

Turns out his name was Jerry and he did the most beautiful coal artwork I've ever seen.
Quote by exylum
i live in Grass Valley, a little town in the middle of the woods (California's Amsterdam ). population of about 10,000. there's a guy here that rides his bike around town every day. we call him Kenny. he always wears the same yellow jacket and is seen on the same bike all the time. whenever you walk by him he talks to you a lot. he talks mostly about the local school schedule, which is kind of freaky.
i really thought he was homeless until i found his .
http://profile. . /index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=42875913

name your local crazies, unless you live in san francisco. then just dont bother.

Where abouts in CA is this city? I must visit it.
Quote by exylum
i really thought he was homeless until i found his myspace.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=42875913

I'll have you know I am in no way insane.
Last edited by Kenny77 at Jan 3, 2009,
Page 1 of 5