Page 1 of 2
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by pbpyro91
It's times like this when I think there might be a God.

If there is, he would've been shot.
Despite not liking anything he's involved in musically speaking, it sucks he got robbed. At gunpoint. That's rather frightening...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Last edited by Td_Nights at Jan 3, 2009,

i wonder if he tried to crank dat as a mercy plea

/lame joke
you brought a hooker to church?
Hahaha, nice.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
This shouldn't be laughed at. I don't really believe any of you really feel that strongly about Soulja Boy. I think most of the hate is simply bandwagoning...

There are a lot of bad hip-hop artists to hate on you know...
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*

/fail
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
What did they take? I don't care about Soulja boi.

i wnna know that too
Quote by Captain Insano

*sings over crank that*

/fail

no sig for me
thank god for that, best news so far this year, 2009's gonna be great
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
Quote by Bushinarin
This shouldn't be laughed at. I don't really believe any of you really feel that strongly about Soulja Boy. I think most of the hate is simply bandwagoning...

and hes one of them
Quote by Captain Insano

*sings over crank that*

/fail

haha
you brought a hooker to church?
Quote by Td_Nights
Despite not liking anything he's involved in musically speaking, it sucks it got robbed. At gunpoint. That's rather frightening...

This is how I feel. I don't like his music or his image, but I don't wish this kind of thing on anyone.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Thats what happens when you try to front like a gangsta.............

Hot diggity doggizle!
Quote by Bushinarin

I do.

After having to listen to "SUPERMAN THAT HO! YOUUUUUU!" 2 times a week for months on end due to people with horrible taste in music getting to pick what we listen to in gym, my hatred for Soulja Boy grew and grew until finally I'd like nothing more than to shoot him in both kneecaps, put salt in the wounds and leave him stranded in the Sahara, and just as he was about to die of dehydration I'd stomp on his neck.
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
Quote by lazy_paco_24
and hes one of them

But it's the same bandwagon effect that makes everybody hate Greenday and Falloutboy around here. It also makes everyone love Blink 182.

I don't think people should try that hard to find a false sense of community that they'd celebrate someone that they know virtually nothing about being robbed at gunpoint.

Quote by MyNameIsLame
I do.

After having to listen to "SUPERMAN THAT HO! YOUUUUUU!" 2 times a week for months on end due to people with horrible taste in music getting to pick what we listen to in gym, my hatred for Soulja Boy grew and grew until finally I'd like nothing more than to shoot him in both kneecaps, put salt in the wounds and leave him stranded in the Sahara, and just as he was about to die of dehydration I'd stomp on his neck.

But you probably wouldn't. You have nothing to gain by killing Soulja Boy. You won't un-hear his music and you won't get your time back.

Move on, there's more to life than moping about Soulja Boy.

Click me, or I'll die.

Quote by Captain Insano

*sings over crank that*

/win

Fixed.
XIAOXI
Quote by Bushinarin
But it's the same bandwagon effect that makes everybody hate Greenday and Falloutboy around here. It also makes everyone love Blink 182.

I don't think people should try that hard to find a false sense of community that they'd celebrate someone that they know virtually nothing about being robbed at gunpoint.

shut up
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Quote by Bushinarin

but im talkin bout his music not being robbed
Quote by king~olievo
shut up

Why?

Quote by lazy_paco_24
but im talkin bout his music not being robbed

Okay, then I made an assumption. I was wrong and I apologize.

Click me, or I'll die.

Quote by Bushinarin
Why?

you clearly dont like hiphop do you?
Quote by Hypnotisation

Quote by Jericho114
Quote by Bushinarin

Okay, then I made an assumption. I was wrong and I apologize.

its ok
that's what happens when you have such a gay name.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by king~olievo
you clearly dont like hiphop do you?

Yes I do. I like The Coup... a lot. And I don't dislike any genre particularly. One can't really say that they don't like hip-hop, because if they listened to enough of it... eventually they'd probably find something that they'd like.

If I just blindly claimed to dislike hip-hop, that would put on the same level as the band-wagoners I just dismissed.

I can't think of any artist off the top of my head besides The Coup, but I do like hip hop.

Quote by vash_08

Like Ensiferum. That band has a retarded name, I sure wish that they were held up at gunpoint.

Click me, or I'll die.

Quote by vash_08

Gay name!?

Soulja Boy as in Soldier, dis nigga dont care about grammar thats badass!
Quote by MyNameIsLame

2 times a week? Pansy, I had to listen to it every fockin day...

And if he died, people would probably play that song in order to 'honor him', or something of that effect.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Bowkore
Gay name!?

Soulja Boy as in Soldier, dis nigga dont care about grammar thats badass!

or gayass
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
This comment on that site killed me.

A mom

Despite the dislike for Soulja ………He is a person and someones child and our world today does not need to glorify hurting someone who you may not agree with……..World not cool .It is time for change…………We have a black president now what is ur excuse

JFK was white. Now what's her excuse
Quote by Bushinarin
Yes I do. I like The Coup... a lot. And I don't dislike any genre particularly. One can't really say that they don't like hip-hop, because if they listened to enough of it... eventually they'd probably find something that they'd like.

If I just blindly claimed to dislike hip-hop, that would put on the same level as the band-wagoners I just dismissed.

I can't think of any artist off the top of my head besides The Coup, but I do like hip hop.

Like Ensiferum. That band has a retarded name, I sure wish that they were held up at gunpoint.

well if you liked it as much as i do, you would want him robbed and humiliated as much as possible
Quote by Hypnotisation

Quote by Jericho114
Quote by Bushinarin

But you probably wouldn't. You have nothing to gain by killing Soulja Boy. You won't un-hear his music and you won't get your time back.

Move on, there's more to life than moping about Soulja Boy.

If it was legal for me to do so, and the opportunity arose, I probably would. I do have something to gain, if he was dead, he wouldn't be able to produce more of his crappy music. And you made it sound like I do nothing with my life but contemplate killing some dumb rapper. This isn't the case, and I just thought of the sickest way of torturing someone on the spot and put it there, listing him as the victim.
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
Page 1 of 2