i don't watch house much. poll!
i vote coxy just cause i love scrubs
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
George Clooney in ER

that is one fine hunk of man. and i'm not even gay, he's just manpretty.

on topic, house is a predictable bitch.

edit:

Quote by NoLaurelTree000
i would like to bone dr. cox's wife. dr. cox bones his wife.

my vote is for dr. cox.

this too. there's just something hot about what a bitch christa miller is.
i would like to bone dr. cox's wife. dr. cox bones his wife.

my vote is for dr. cox.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
i odnt watch house i watch alot of scrubs

haha

i would say cox, it was quite funny though i always use to think he was bad but then i bought the seasons and you see he is actually the good cop
cox, no competition.
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
I think House seems better because he's the only comic relief in the show, whereas Scrubs has golden comedy coming out of all possible orifices.

Imagine if House would do a guest appearance on Scrubs, or Cox would do a guest appearance on House?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by iceman_8319
I think House seems better because he's the only comic relief in the show, whereas Scrubs has golden comedy coming out of all possible orifices.

Imagine if House would do a guest appearance on Scrubs, or Cox would do a guest appearance on House?

oh my goodness
Quote by beetroot10
i odnt watch house i watch alot of scrubs

haha

i would say cox, it was quite funny though i always use to think he was bad but then i bought the seasons and you see he is actually the good cop

Dude same here. When I watched on TV randomly I was always like "he's such a jerk." But when you watch each episode in order you see hes a good guy.

Totally ruined Scrubs for me. At least I still got Kelso and Janitor.

"you don't like Cox?"

"no i love Cox"

"best conversation ever"

gotta love Cox
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
House because of all his delightful house-isms.
Build your life around them!
Quote by iceman_8319

+1. for the house on scrubs. i don't think that cox could do any good on house...oh wait it would be amazing he would replace jd with the guy from harold and kumar (he's on that show still, right?) and call him girl names.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by Aftertime
"you don't like Cox?"

"no i love Cox"

"best conversation ever"

gotta love Cox

i remember that lol

the only reason i brought this up is cuz im wachin scrubs
Cox. I like House's manner, but Cox...I don't know. He just seems more amusing.
XIAOXI
First order of business. Dr. Cox.
Second order of business, put up a damn poll!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.