Some of my friends from school have been making some little sketches on youtube lately, and while random, some of them are actually pretty funny. I really like the new ones that they did recently where they play 2 english dudes. These are my favorites

Phone Call

Like a Baby

Cabbage Patch Kids

I think they have potential. Anyway, if you like what you see, feel free to subscribe or leave some comments and ratings and whathaveyou.
Before I watch those videos, let me just say that you might find them funny because you KNOW them. It makes a huge difference. Right, so, let me check...

Andredit:

'K, I lol'd at "Like A Baby", the others didn't, though.

I'm not the master of comedy(clearly), so, don't go by me.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Yeah I realize that, but I try to watch with an unbiased attitude, and I still think that some of them are pretty good.
Off-topic: Frozen dirt, I am confused, your avatar is 666 The Number of the Beast Iron Maiden, then the cover for No Prayer for the Dying.

Me is confused.

On-topic: I didn't read your post.

Sowy.

EDIT: Read it, I liked the sleeping one, I didn't understand the phone call. Didn't watch Cabbage Patch Kids, an odd phobia of mine.
Last edited by NoOne0507 at Jan 3, 2009,
I didnt laugh
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by NoOne0507
Didn't watch Cabbage Patch Kids, an odd phobia of mine.

lol what? you're afraid of cabbage patch kids? That's beyond odd.

and it's not actually about cabbage patch kids and doesn't feature their pics or anything, so feel free to watch it.
not having a lavalier mic really takes away from the first video. it's very hard to hear what they are saying and it makes the video seem very amateur.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
ha i accidentally read the thread title as sideways candlejack, then i thought why would candlejack be sidewa-
nothing.
Last edited by SaulHudson#2 at Jan 3, 2009,
Quote by frozen-dirt
lol what? you're afraid of cabbage patch kids? That's beyond odd.

and it's not actually about cabbage patch kids and doesn't feature their pics or anything, so feel free to watch it.

Actually I just get afraid of clicking on anything that has cabbage in the same line.

Or I'm just lazy.
Place your bets.