Spray racing stripes on his truck with glow in the dark spraypaint. He is already rattlecanning the whole thing and he want's this to make it unique.

Would it work/would it be cool? I'm not exactly sold on it.....

edit: His other idea is chalkboard paint, I like that one a little more.
Last edited by gunther_sucks at Jan 3, 2009,
well it'd be a really bad idea when trying to out run cops...

EDIT: maybe instead of strips if he did crop circles or something.. get abducted in the middle of the night.. hah.. idk. just a thought.
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
It would work if he took his time with it but Im not sure how cool it would be
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
unique? yes
cheesy? yes

true friends dont let friends turn their cars into rice-mobiles
...your his brother so let him do it and laugh at him about it till your old and senile
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
It would probably work for a while, until the paint starts to peel. It will also probably look pretty dumb, since its spray paint.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
F.Y.I. we have already rattlecanned another truck of his and it turned out pretty good; black with fatty yellow racing stripes.

We are going for cheese here.

edit: His other idea is to paint it in chalkboard paint. I think it would be pretty cool to sketch up a new epic diorama once in a while.
Last edited by gunther_sucks at Jan 3, 2009,
Quote by gunther_sucks
Spray racing stripes on his truck with glow in the dark spraypaint. He is already rattlecanning the whole thing and he want's this to make it unique.

Would it work/would it be cool? I'm not exactly sold on it.....

edit: His other idea is chalkboard paint, I like that one a little more.

Both of those sound like fantastic ideas to me. If I had a car I didn't care about I would try it.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER