Page 1 of 2
You eat to much.

Next.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
You don't exercise enough.

Next.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Calories intake > calorie expendture = fat.

Too many cookies + too much Halo.
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
The same reason I am?
You eat too much and don't do anything about it.
Don't get yourself down about it.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Eat less soap
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Dog semen. It's full of calories.

Eat less and exercise more.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
You enegry intake is not equal to your energy output, therefore your extra energy gets turned into fat and is stored.
Someone please correct me, I learned this 3 years ago and I forgot how it goes, but I think it's like that.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by nodice182
Dog semen. It's full of calories.

Eat less and exercise more.

as appose to regular semen?
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
Quote by M.O.P
You enegry intake is not equal to your energy output, therefore your extra energy gets turned into fat and is stored.
Someone please correct me, I learned this 3 years ago and I forgot how it goes, but I think it's like that.

Calories taken in exceeds calories burned.

Also,where said calories come from has a big role.

Try cutting out some carbs and saturated fat and adding more protein and vitamins to your diet.Start exercising and being more active.Also,drink a ton of water.Most modern humans don't take in nearly enough fluids,instead they drink soda and **** like that,and that just makes everything worse.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by madbasslover
Regular semen has all the taste and only half the calories.

I'm resisting the urge to sig that as best I can.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Punkable_Tabs
inb4 you touch yourself at night
no dude, he said he is FAT. he didn't say he has a chubby.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by madbasslover
Regular semen has all the taste and only half the calories.

hmmm....new slogan for the ladies?

"Hey baby, you could lose some weight. Here try some of my semen"
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
Ha! Thank you all for your concern. I used to be incredibly thin and throughout the years of beer drinking and eating fast food it was bound to catch up with me.....TO THE GYM I GO....right after my beer..
Quote by futsalman
is your family generally overweight
perhaps its genetic

WORST EXCUSE OF THE MILLENNIUM, no one is a fatass because of genetics.

Yes sure some people gain fat easier than others (metabolic rate differs between people, but not that much tho), but being a whale is entirely your own god damn fault for eating so ****ing much.
Quote by Toolshed#9

Yes sure some people gain fat easier than others (metabolic rate differs between people, but not that much tho), but being a whale is entirely your own god damn fault for eating so ****ing much.

Not entirely. My family has poor genetics, so I have manboobs and a spare tire. I'm actually a skinny person. My weight is pretty good for my height. Regardless of that, I still have those features that you'd normally see on a fat person.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just get fat so the rest of my body will be in proportion with my boobs.
Quote by Toolshed#9

Let me have a guess... you're American? Genetics causing obesity is as much as a lie as global warming, is it?

Seriously, don't even bother if you don't know the first thing about genetics. Come back when you figured out what genes actually do.
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Jan 3, 2009,
Quote by Toolshed#9

Incorrect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity#Genetics

For example.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by madbasslover
Not entirely. My family has poor genetics, so I have manboobs and a spare tire. I'm actually a skinny person. My weight is pretty good for my height. Regardless of that, I still have those features that you'd normally see on a fat person.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just get fat so the rest of my body will be in proportion with my boobs.

Dip**** alert!

Protip: You're not skinny, you're skinnyFAT. You still have a higher percentage of bodyfat than you need. Don't try and sugarcoat it and fall back on **** like 'lol but I'm skinny though, I can't be fat'
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
Quote by rusty-knives
Dip**** alert!

Protip: You're not skinny, you're skinnyFAT. You still have a higher percentage of bodyfat than you need. Don't try and sugarcoat it and fall back on **** like 'lol but I'm skinny though, I can't be fat'

Skinnyfat, yes, and I suppose you're smartstupid?

I didn't say I've got a beach body, you fucking moron. I'm not trying to sugarcoat it. I'm out of shape, but I'm not fat. I've tried doing the whole diet and exercise thing before. I still diet and exercise. I can't get rid of my spare tire or my manboobs. You know why? BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING GENETIC. It's not fatty tissue that spawned on me because I sat around watching tv and eating fucking McDonald's.

Protip: Go suck your mother's dick.
Quote by madbasslover

I have a spare tire becaues im a lazy bastard who does nothing but eat fast food and fap!

(i use the mcds napkins)

i dont believe in 'poor genetics'
Last edited by Andr00 at Jan 3, 2009,
yuck. this thread had a few lovely, silly moments but it's really just spam and starting to turn into a flame fest. time to report this one before tempers flare.

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d

Could be worse my friend

STEP ONE: Make wallet size copies of this picture.
STEP TWO: Put them every place that you find food.
STEP THREE: Success.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Now, play nice, boys. Don't turn this into a flamefest, we don't want warnings/bans given out.

madbasslover is right, to some extent. He says he exercises as much as anybody else does, yet he doesn't get the same result because he's not in "perfect" shape, there's some body fat that he just can't get rid of. And yes, that's probably because of some genetic differences that make it more difficult for him to burn fat. But no, that doesn't mean you can never ever get rid of it! Genetics define how efficiently you burn fat; not how much fat you will always have no matter what you do about it!

So, in your case, your fat metabolism is less efficient than normal, so it's harder for you to get rid of your spare tire, but it's not impossible.

Cheers

Quote by Andr00
i dont believe in 'poor genetics'

It's not something you should "believe in". It's scientifically proven.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
yuck. this thread had a few lovely, silly moments but it's really just spam and starting to turn into a flame fest. time to report this one before tempers flare.

No need to report it, SYK, I'm hoping to soothe tempers first... I'll just have to see how that goes first, though
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Jan 3, 2009,
Page 1 of 2