Poll: So... What is the Pit's Favorite Fast Food Establishment?
Poll Options
View poll results: So... What is the Pit's Favorite Fast Food Establishment?
McDonald's
25 17%
Burger King
30 21%
Wendy's
16 11%
Taco Bell
25 17%
Chick-Fil-A
9 6%
Other
40 28%
Voters: 145.
Page 1 of 3
This is what you have all been waiting for... Sparked from the single question:

Quick question... Does Chick-Fil-A stop serving breakfast at 10:30 or 11:00? Thanks!
[https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17955216#post17955216]

The day has dawned. Children, it is now time for the birth of "The Official Fast Food Thread." Feel free to chat it up about any aspect of fast food. If you have any stories about your personal experiences with the fast food business or work at a fast food establishment, please share those interesting anecdotes with The Pit, as well! Enjoy! Bon Appetit!

Epic List of Fast Food Establishments:
Taco Bell
Arby's
Chick-Fil-A
White Castle
Hardee's
Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits
New York Fried Chicken
Carl Jr.'s
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Pizza Hut
McDonald's
Bojangles'
Burger King
Hungry Jack's
Captain D's
Rally's
Checker's
Chipotle
Qdoba
Moe's Southwest Grill
Dairy Queen
In-N-Out Burger
Jack in the Box
Long John Silver's
Panda Express
Sonic
Wendy's
Mrs. Winner's Chicken and Biscuits
Krystal
Subway
Quizno's
Five Guys
Taco John's
Pita Pit
La Belle Province

... Suggested Additions to the Epic List would be appreciated, as well.
Last edited by wamguy89 at Jan 19, 2009,
MONKIT: ^^ that's hilarious, what great timing.

lolz

And to contribute.
Stuckey's? I don't know if it's an actual fast food place, but every time I go to North Carolina we see one or two. They have ham, we only stopped there once, it wasn't very good. So we made a song, it went like "Stuckey's Cookin' ", to the tune of a song I can't remember.

BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Jan 3, 2009,
Chick-Fil-A is so fantastic. I've only been to one once though.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I think they're a small chain, or a family thing. Nowhere near as big as Pizza Hut or anything.
Unless I missed it, I don't think you included the queen of fried chicken in your list: http://www.mrs-winners.com/

EDIT: @ Stuckey's. I think they are a fast food place but the ones I've seen also have weird deals, like 10 ratty t-shirts for 3 bucks and the like. It's a horrible place.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Jan 3, 2009,
I don't live in the US, so I've heard of like, four of these.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by blue_strat
I think they're a small chain, or a family thing. Nowhere near as big as Pizza Hut or anything.

Theres two in evansville indiana. That means they've crossed the pond in one direction or another

add taco johns?

Subway?

Quizno's?

In and Out burger?
Btw...Where is subway? Healthy or not it's still fast food

And Five Guys...
Last edited by riffs_n_licks at Jan 3, 2009,
Quote by captaincrunk
Theres two in evansville indiana. That means they've crossed the pond in one direction or another

Well, we've got a load of places that could be multinational chains then, run by indian familes naturally.

Anyone else got a Chicken Lick'n then?
you forgot Krystal. Would Waffle house be considered fast food? Probably not cause theyre kinda slow
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by captaincrunk
fast food doesn't have to be unhealthy

..fast food is a generic term for low quality less nutritious take out food. I dont know if subways outside the uk are low quality but they are pretty crappy in the uk.

notable entry to this thread... Deep Fried (CRUNCHY Pizza http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbEjSI6JmWY

WILL kill you, but is great when drunk
Last edited by Andr00 at Jan 3, 2009,
i have to say i was in america last year, and i had chik fil a. it was so awesome. no other junk food compares to a number 1 meal. (not sure if it was number 1 but just hte basic burger)
Quote by riffs_n_licks
Hooray, I work at wendys...

Recognize this????!!!!

Yes I thought you would.

How about this kid?

No, you don't, would you like to know why?
A worker on the shift before you served him the above sandwich. Just one of them!
Sadly Josh McFinnigan is no longer with us. Shame on you riffs_n_licks, shame on you!
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by 2 15/16
you forgot Krystal. Would Waffle house be considered fast food? Probably not cause theyre kinda slow

I have always wanted to eat White Castle sliders and then Krystal sliders back to back to compare them. And I'm not sure about Waffle House...it might be more of a sleazy diner than a fast food joint (I still love it).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Andr00
..fast food is a generic term for low quality less nutritious take out food. I dont know if subways outside the uk are low quality but they are pretty crappy in the uk.

no, fast food is a term for food, that is served quickly. Quick and fast are synonyms. It's really quite cool how two different words can have similar meanings. Seriously, if they wanted to call it unhealthy food, they would. No one wants to advertise themselves as ****ty food, so why refer to yourself as fast food if it means bad things?
Quote by terrencemaddox
I have always wanted to eat White Castle sliders and then Krystal sliders back to back to compare them. And I'm not sure about Waffle House...it might be more of a sleazy diner than a fast food joint (I still love it).

eating White Castle, Krystal, and Waffle House back to back is a heart attack waiting to happen. You'd shit out a grease baby.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by 2 15/16
eating White Castle, Krystal, and Waffle House back to back is a heart attack waiting to happen. You'd shit out a grease baby.

But somehow that doesn't deter me from trying it.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by captaincrunk
no, fast food is a term for food, that is served quickly. Quick and fast are synonyms. It's really quite cool how two different words can have similar meanings. Seriously, if they wanted to call it unhealthy food, they would. No one wants to advertise themselves as ****ty food, so why refer to yourself as fast food if it means bad things?

Fast food is the term given to food that can be prepared and served very quickly. While any meal with low preparation time can be considered to be fast food, typically the term refers to food sold in a restaurant or store with low quality preparation and served to the customer in a packaged form for take-out/take-away
Quote by Andr00
Fast food is the term given to food that can be prepared and served very quickly. While any meal with low preparation time can be considered to be fast food, typically the term refers to food sold in a restaurant or store with low quality preparation and served to the customer in a packaged form for take-out/take-away

thereby fulfilling the epic fast food list?

Fuck off you idiot

Also, subway wraps the subs, and puts them in a bag. I worked there for a year and a half, I think i might know a thing or two.

EDIT: moar evidence, mirriam webster, first result

: of, relating to, or specializing in food that can be prepared and served quickly <a fast–food restaurant> We were expected to have the customer through the line in two minutes. Thats pretty fast huh?
Last edited by captaincrunk at Jan 3, 2009,
Let me also take this opportunity to say that the Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell may be the most delicious menu item ever... It is closely followed by the Grande Soft Taco...
TS can we have a poll to find the pits favorite fastfood restraunt

ohhh, and after work tomorrow, im gonna swing by and get me some jack in the crack tacos. my mouth is already watering
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
Quote by riffs_n_licks
Yea well 7.50$ an hour doesnt seem like enough to be killing people with Baconators

Seriously have you eaten one?
You feel yourself dying.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Am I the only one that loves McDonalds?

I also love McDonalds.

I am now going to have one for lunch.

Your multinational corporation overlords thank you.
Last edited by blue_strat at Jan 3, 2009,
Have you eaten one? Yes sadly i had one before i started working there. Surprising they are not as bad for you as some burgers from places such as Jack in the box, and McDonalds meat is prepared alot worse as well. Still Im sure a half pund of beef and six strips of bacon are not your hearts best friend...
MONKIT: ^^ This is true, but it is a damn tasty thing. I have them whenever I happen to be there. I'm sure I'll be dead when I hit 27.

I want lunch now. But it's 4 in the morning
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Am I the only one that loves McDonalds?

yeah man i love mcdonalds even tho i used to work in Burger King when i was at school (like saturday job). Burger King chicken is way better than McDs).

Also Quezos or however you spell it is far better than subway rubbish.
I've been living off junk food the last week.

My excrement is much darker, and I generally feel less energic.
Page 1 of 3