I'm just finishing up a new pedalboard, my old one was to small, and not very nice. This new one would probably retail for about $400-500, its incredible, it'll have rope neon lighting over the pedals, 2 tiers with an additional one for lighting, and on and off switches, plus a footswitch for the neon lighting, a side spot for my wah and volume pedal, and a built in fan, that will be footswitcable for on/off pointing up at me to keep me cool on stage. I've spent alot of time getting good pedals that don't **** up my tone or volume, and I want some really nice cables, mostly the pedals will be connecting to the pedals right next to them, so some 6" cables will be needed, but also some longer ones will be aswell. All the wiring except pedals directly next to eachother will be done underneath, and It needs to be neat. No DIA cables, I don't want to make anything. Something nice, and that won't break if bent and not kept perfectly strait. Whats the best patch cords?
Quote by Kinners_11
I'm just finishing up a new pedalboard, my old one was to small, and not very nice. This new one would probably retail for about $400-500, its incredible, it'll have rope neon lighting over the pedals, 2 tiers with an additional one for lighting, and on and off switches, plus a footswitch for the neon lighting, a side spot for my wah and volume pedal, and a built in fan, that will be footswitcable for on/off pointing up at me to keep me cool on stage. I've spent alot of time getting good pedals that don't **** up my tone or volume, and I want some really nice cables, mostly the pedals will be connecting to the pedals right next to them, so some 6" cables will be needed, but also some longer ones will be aswell. All the wiring except pedals directly next to eachother will be done underneath, and It needs to be neat. No DIA cables, I don't want to make anything. Something nice, and that won't break if bent and not kept perfectly strait. Whats the best patch cords?

Contact Mark at Lava Cable

I recommend Mogami 2524, or 2519, Switchcraft #228 1/4" flatplug ends, or #226 for heavy duty use.