could someone explain whenever someone mentions the spider or even suggests getting one the entire of UG just bashes it.

i want a decent argument. not just people saying cause it sucks.

/discuss
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
I've got a Spider III and it's a very good amp.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
it sucks. id say thats a decent argument
wrong forum too

edit:
i don't know much about the stacks, but those little combos are horrible, the clean channel the same quality as plugging into a kareoke machine
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
FURTHERMORE, why does my college have TWO, despite the fact that the teachers are fully qualified and play guitar themselves?
My friend has one it sounds pretty sick. And he plays Meshuggah on it with his 7 string. Sounds good to me.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Hypnotisation
FURTHERMORE, why does my college have TWO, despite the fact that the teachers are fully qualified and play guitar themselves?

becuase they, like i, didnt kno **** about amps and was smooth talked into it by the guitar devil himself...or greg at guitar center.
I have a Line6 Spider 112. A great amp I think. Good sounds, not too expensive, okay it's digital and the volume control isn't sensitive enough, but on the whole...best £200 I've ever spent
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by guitarded8one
becuase they, like i, didnt kno **** about amps and was smooth talked into it by the guitar devil himself...or greg at guitar center.

Off topic, your avatar made me lol.

But yes, they are very processed sounding (which i can't stand) and you can get something much better for the same price, even less.
Perceived 'digital' sounding tone.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by Heid
I have a Line6 Spider 112. A great amp I think. Good sounds, not too expensive, okay it's digital and the volume control isn't sensitive enough, but on the whole...best £200 I've ever spent

That would explain your love for fat chicks..
Quote by Pac_man0123
Off topic, your avatar made me lol.

But yes, they are very processed sounding (which i can't stand) and you can get something much better for the same price, even less.

off topic,

but listen to this guy.

TALKING TO OP
what amp size do you want?
i can prove that line 6's are *indecent* from there lol.
Oh and price range.
we have far too many off these and this isnt even the right place to ask

*reported*
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
my sister has a spider 3 and it's awsome. personal preferance people.
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
Michael Romeo from Symphony x uses it... and it sounds amazing
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
to answer the TSs question, they are very cold sounding and have almost no dynamic response.

Quote by Neo Evil11

umm he uses ENGLs I've never seen him use a Line 6 for anything.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Neo Evil11

No he doesn't, and no it doesn't.
Romeo uses Engl.
once when i couldnt play guitar i was at the guitar shop nearby and played on a spider III 30W amp and i just tried to "shred" and i recorded it on my Nokia 5140 and it sounded **** incredible. i still cant believe how i did it.
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz