Page 1 of 2
Well, my uncle gave me a gift certificate. What should I get? Would prefer guitar related stuff, but as long as it's cool... I'm up for buying it.

Thanks.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by imdeth
No! It's Koffing!

Fffffuuuuuuuuu?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

haha

uranium ore
must be ozzy's secret
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
Quote by Pr0gNut
Fffffuuuuuuuuu?

**** you
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

It has the best review.

Picked this up for use in one of my kid's 'diversity' projects in school (Great Success!), and stuck the leftovers in the cabinet next to the baking soda.

Ran out of toothpaste, and remembered how you're supposed to be able to use baking soda to clean your teeth, so of course, I accidentally used this instead, and Wow! all I can say is, my teeth have never been cleaner! They sparkle, they tingle, and for some reason, they STAY clean now, no matter what. Highly recommended!

However, when I ran out of that fire-ant killer powder stuff, I figured I would try some for that too.

Big mistake!

Boy, it sure did not kill those ants!

Fortunately, those suckers get slower as they get bigger, so I have been able to use a shovel to take care of most of them, one at a time though, the sneaky devils.

And the darn trash man refuses to take them away..

I would have given this product 5 stars for the teeth and the project on embracing diversity, but I deducted one star because of the giant mutant ants.
Quote by Dudeman5000
**** you

I suggest buying this guy a sense of humor TS,or an EQ pedal for your rig.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

You want to spend money on Amazons? Why would you want a woman who only has one boob? And aren't they extinct now?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
PLEASE BUY ME Xbox live
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
Shut up imdeth! You and your stupid Japanime!!
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Quote by metalface211
Shut up imdeth! You and your stupid Japanime!!

I viewed his profile. It said he likes Bleach and Naruto you stupid pony man!!
Buy me the Anarchist cookbook and Steal this Book? Please?
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Some good suggestions here. And Naruto and Bleach have cool stories, and badass characters. Don't deny it.

Effects pedal was a good recommendation. I don't really want/need a wah though, lawl. Maybe a phaser? Unno.

Any more recommendations?
Gear...
Quote by penguin-pirate
read up!
^^

Torrent it, nub.
Gear...
I have the torrents, I just would like hard copies incase something happens to my computer.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by abcdboy
Some good suggestions here. And Naruto and Bleach have cool stories, and badass characters. Don't deny it.

Effects pedal was a good recommendation. I don't really want/need a wah though, lawl. Maybe a phaser? Unno.

Any more recommendations?

Would like more details about you. Video game fan?
Quote by imdeth
Would like more details about you. Video game fan?

Kinda, but I'm very, very casual. Will occasionally borrow some good games, but I don't really like paying 50 bucks for 11 hours wasted. Unless it's MGS. But I don't have a PS3 D: I pretty much own all the games I'll ever want. SSB:Brawl and CS 1.6.

Normal guy. Just suggest some things that you would buy, haha.

Thanks.
Gear...
Quote by abcdboy
Kinda, but I'm very, very casual. Will occasionally borrow some good games, but I don't really like paying 50 bucks for 11 hours wasted. Unless it's MGS. But I don't have a PS3 D: I pretty much own all the games I'll ever want. SSB:Brawl and CS 1.6.

Normal guy. Just suggest some things that you would buy, haha.

Thanks.

Well I'd go nuts on a Genesis/Snes spree

XIII - a FPS for PS2/Xbox/GC/PC. Can get it really cheap. It's worth a play I'd say
http://www.amazon.com/XIII-Pc/dp/B00008Z0HX/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1230983490&sr=8-2

Uzumaki - A manga. I know what you're thinking. Is this fool trying to get ME to read Manga?!? I wasn't really interested at first until Renka introduced me to it
http://www.amazon.com/Uzumaki-1-2nd-Junji-Ito/dp/1421513897/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230983638&sr=8-2

I really can't think of anything
Quote by imdeth
Well I'd go nuts on a Genesis/Snes spree

XIII - a FPS for PS2/Xbox/GC/PC. Can get it really cheap. It's worth a play I'd say
http://www.amazon.com/XIII-Pc/dp/B00008Z0HX/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1230983490&sr=8-2

Uzumaki - A manga. I know what you're thinking. Is this fool trying to get ME to read Manga?!? I wasn't really interested at first until Renka introduced me to it
http://www.amazon.com/Uzumaki-1-2nd-Junji-Ito/dp/1421513897/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230983638&sr=8-2

I really can't think of anything

I think I might take a peek at XIII.

I like manga, but I don't like buying it if you know what I mean

Thanks, lol. Any more suggestions?
Gear...
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for xbox 360 and PS3 has a really high replay value, it's an RPG. I'm not sure if your into those types of games.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by abcdboy
I think I might take a peek at XIII.

I like manga, but I don't like buying it if you know what I mean

Thanks, lol. Any more suggestions?

Mountains of penny sweets, which you must then share with your UG buddies.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
TS. If I make an account on Amazon.com and put on sale ONE piece of paper with the option of getting a word written on it in any civilized language for $100...

...you're gonna buy it, right?

Right?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by BloodMoon666
TS. If I make an account on Amazon.com and put on sale ONE piece of paper with the option of getting a word written on it in any civilized language for $100...

...you're gonna buy it, right?

Right?

D:

Must...Resist...

Lulz.

Don't have a 360 D:

I honestly wouldn't mind sharing candy with you guys, haha. Hell, if you guys srs want some candy, PM me with your addy, and I'll send you some. Maybe I can start a giant pay it forward thing.
Gear...
Well, I still need help, lol. .
Gear...
Quote by ZeGuitarist

lol "did you mean 'way pedal'"
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Page 1 of 2