Does anyone else wonder if we'll start to see inflation in the electronic business because of Craigslist? It seems like more and more people are buying Wii's, Xbox 360's, PS3's, iPod Touch's, and other name brand electronics and are trying to sell them for profit on Craigslist. It just seems to me that it's mirroring speculation in stock. What are your thoughts, Pit?
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
I doubt it.

The number you see on Craigslist is a miniscule fraction of the number that Microsoft/Nintendo/Sony/Apple sell.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
the way i see it is that most people buy what they want new. the only time that i buy something used is if its something that is collectibal, or discontinued.
Apart from people like Sony and Apple, who sell a lot of their stuff themselves; the main people feeling the pinch, I think, are retailers. They have to compete with the Internet (be it Amazon, eBay, Craigslist or any online store), so they have to drop the prices they sell at; while possibly still buying stock at much the same price.

The majority of items are bought on the high street, not online, and of online purchases, Craigslist and eBay are probably in the minority.