I just got my finger swallowed by a hungry california king snake, all the way down, was an odd sensation, nothing important, just thought I should share
DISCLAIMER: No snakes were harmed in the creation of this fail thread.

(c) DaveM666 - 2009 - All rights reserved
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Jan 3, 2009,
pics or gtfo....
I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me

Quote by FFTLxx

muhat gandy
+Sideways 8

Well thats me set ^^
why would you stick your finger in a snakes mouth?

be honest, it wasn't your finger was it?
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

i was rooting for the snake.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
lol awesome unclecthulu and I didn't get out of it's wat quick enough when feeding it, and it missed the mouse and hung on, lol, and it was my finger, no way I'm letting teeth like that get near my junk, lol
Quote by DaveM666
lol awesome unclecthulu and I didn't get out of it's wat quick enough when feeding it, and it missed the mouse and hung on, lol, and it was my finger, no way I'm letting teeth like that get near my junk, lol

Oh but of course...

i see no proof

fingers and snakes should no be mixed
lol....
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
you think thats bad..my cat was sitting beside me as i was eating Mcdonalds and the cat ate my fries! what the ****.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
DISCLAIMER: No snakes were harmed in the creation of this fail thread.

(c) DaveM666 - 2009 - All rights reserved

if it was a fail thread it would have had no replies what so ever,so it's only a partial fail, next time it getsme"probably will" I shall take pics for all of you, lol
Quote by sashki
Snake!
What happened?
Snake?!
SNAAAKE!!

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

A snake once came out of my toilet when i was 4, if that helps?
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet