Page 1 of 7
Probably one of those responsible young people who would throw a predictable, yet oh-so-funny searchbar joke into every thread, or those who report everything, thinking it'll give them internet street credibility.
nobody.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I'm guessing you got this idea from "i am helllo"?

anyways... I'd probably vote for Jackolas. Don't ask me why, I have no idea lol.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by sashki
\or those who report everything, thinking it'll give them internet street credibility.

So your vote goes to SomeoneYouKnew?
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by ozy!d!ot
hey if we could ever nominate someone to become a mod. who would you choose?
You.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Ze seems to be an all around gentleman in this fap and chaos filled hell hole.I've also seen Imdeth do some good anti-troll work when the mods aren't around.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by andychalmers102

Holly****, if that happens every thread will get close.
I vote for zeguitarist !
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.
Quote by Pr0gNut
Ze seems to be an all around gentleman in this fap and chaos filled hell hole.I've also seen Imdeth do some good anti-troll work when the mods aren't around.

I'd vote for Ze. We should start a campaign!
ZeGuitarist for mod '09!

Also, imdeth as a mod? That would be mayhem!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by andychalmers102

Does he report everything?

He's obviously a step above most UGers. It's funny how a guy like him dwells in an environment where "rape is the only way" and fapping is the national sport.

He usually posts something which results in a thread being closed, as no-one can provide a counter argument, but I don't remember him reporting everything...

I know I sound like I'm sucking up to him, for whatever reason, but he seems like a smart guy.
Quote by YA89
Holly****, if that happens every thread will get close.

that happens near enough most of the time already.
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
Thanks guys... but the Pit seems to have a short memory, a month ago I would have been flamed for reporting too much! Oh well...

I would nominate SYK and ctb
Quote by ozy!d!ot
i swear ZeGuitarist should become a mod or something higher than a normal user.. and welcome to UG first 09er ive seen too.
Is this what made you start the thread?
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Quote by sashki
Probably one of those responsible young people who would throw a predictable, yet oh-so-funny searchbar joke into every thread, or those who report everything, thinking it'll give them internet street credibility.

Look mum, no brakes!

People really think I should be a mod? I have mad internet-street cred now, oh yes!
Ahem.

<-----------

Not really, I've been banned like ten times.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I'm not sure...a few months ago I would have said Ben

Maybe Jonnomainman and Craigo.
Quote by sashki

He's obviously a step above most UGers. It's funny how a guy like him dwells in an environment where "rape is the only way" and fapping is the national sport.

He usually posts something which results in a thread being closed, as no-one can provide a counter argument, but I don't remember him reporting everything...

I know I sound like I'm sucking up to him, for whatever reason, but he seems like a smart guy.

hang around the songwriting & lyrics forum for a day and you'll see what I mean.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton

Quote by Jackolas
SYK, but it won't happen.

..And told you he was a genie multi.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
ZeGuitarist
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Last edited by billybusa at Jan 3, 2009,
Quote by sashki

He reports a lot of threads, like I do.
But he only reports what needs to be reported, like I do.
For some reason, this makes it seem as if he reports everything. But he's fair in what he reports, like I am.

Sorry for all the "like I do" attachments, but I've had a load of complaints recently...
Just for the record: the guy from the "i am hello" thread was a multi and was just banned by Carmel
Quote by jesus the strat
Ken-sai!
Ken-sai!
Ken-sai!

why?

Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
He reports a lot of threads, like I do.
But he only reports what needs to be reported, like I do.
For some reason, this makes it seem as if he reports everything. But he's fair in what he reports, like I am.

Sorry for all the "like I do" attachments, but I've had a load of complaints recently...

Yeah, but he reports all the threads everybody posts on (popular threads) That's what makes it seem like he reports everything
duncang would be a really obvious choice and he'd be great. I'm sure that'll happen soon.

I'd leave if SYK became a mod. Thankfully that's not really that likely.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Just for the record: the guy from the "i am hello" thread was a multi and was just banned by Carmel

haha she probably just banned him because she didn't like being called a troll.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton

Quote by Jackolas
Oh cool, a positive thread turned into a negative SYK bashing thread. Fantastic.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I would nominate myself, I'm hard but fair. Mostly hard.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by ZeGuitarist

I should have made monetary bets.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by andychalmers102
haha she probably just banned him because she didn't like being called a troll.

then we watch this thread close and we all get perma'd