Please excuse me if this issue has already been discussed.
I have bought a guitar amp and am waiting for it to be shipped to me.
I know the volume, distortion and reverb controls will have to be replaced.
Are these all pots?
Are they different than those used on a guitar.
I have searched the internet and can't find anyone selling these for amps.
Any info will be greatly appreciated.
They arent special for amps no. I put regular alpha pots in my SS when I replaced em.
Thank you,
Hopefully they all have the value in K on the back.
I will look for alpha pots.
Do you have a favorite place to buy these?
Thanks again.
Most places have the alpha pots. CTS are supposed to be better but the last ones I got were built the same as the cheaper alphas.