Is it a slang or can I use it in a school essay? What exactly does it mean anyway? And if it is a slang then what euphemism can I use in its place?
If you throw a chicken in a goal you scored a chick
If you throw 2 or more chickens in a goal you scored chicks
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

It means getting girls and don't use it in an essay ... duh. Unless you use it as a quote or something, but don't use it in continual prose or you will look like a fool ... a fool, I say.
It's also not a good idea to use the term "scoring sheep." This is also a bad idea to use in an essay, however anyone from the South will know exactly what you mean.
unless ur using it in speech then use it

otherwise say somethin like seduced
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by KG6_Steven
It's also not a good idea to use the term "scoring sheep." This is also a bad idea to use in an essay, however anyone from the South will know exactly what you mean.

... sheep hockey?
Quote by Abidee
Is it a slang or can I use it in a school essay?

In what context? 'Dude, that Romeo was all about scoring the Verona chicks, until he met that fine-as-shizzle beehatch Juliet?'
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Toast1337

It depends on the context of this 'scoring chicks' remark.
Scoring Chicks - The action of grabbing a baby chicken (the chick) and hurling it into a sports net (the scoring). A celebratory dance is optional.

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Do it for the lulz/bad grades
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by Abidee
Is it a slang or can I use it in a school essay? What exactly does it mean anyway? And if it is a slang then what euphemism can I use in its place?

you know this word but you dont know the phrase 'scoring chicks'? it means giving birds of prey marks out of 10, you can use it.
Quote by Andr00
you know this word but you dont know the phrase 'scoring chicks'? it means giving birds of prey marks out of 10, you can use it.

lol since when was a chicken a bird of prey? haha
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
^Birds of all kinds have chicks. It refers to a young bird. It doesn't mean 'chickens'.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by joeyj123
lol since when was a chicken a bird of prey? haha

doh
Depends entirely on the context of the essay. For example, if you were to write an essay on slang, then it would be completely acceptable.
Quote by neopowell
In what context? 'Dude, that Romeo was all about scoring the Verona chicks, until he met that fine-as-shizzle beehatch Juliet?'

Family Guy?
Quote by nodice182
^Birds of all kinds have chicks. It refers to a young bird. It doesn't mean 'chickens'.

i stand corrected. i apologise for being so presumptious
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by Toast1337

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."