Page 1 of 4
When you get there, there isn't a light. You just appear there as if suddenly without any prior knowledge. You instantly know where you are. You arrive at a reception that oddly resembles a dentistry only everything is carpeted in a luxurious manner. You instantly look towards the right where a paper says your name Versus another. Upon scrutiny, you see the wager and a requirement of 188,000 points. You take it, sign it and sit down next to the lady who has a child on her lap, waiting with her anticipating what happens.
I can't tell you what happens next because I woke up but I got a scare. I didn't die in my dream and I didn't get to find out where the old lady got off to. All I knew was that I needed 188,000 points and the name Versus mine presumably was the one to judge whether I had sufficient points. No, I didn't see the name.

I am not a drug user. I didn't drink last nite.

I felt it was real. Did I just get a glimpse of Heaven, at least the backdoor to it?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jan 3, 2009,
Have you been playing an RPG lately?

a song song song bout how to sing
a song song song about everything
Quote by Harmonius
I am not a drug user. I didn't drink last nite.

So you're insane by nature?
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by OlivierF
So you're insane by nature?

I'll leave it to the Gods to decide that.

Quote by itsmadeline
Have you been playing an RPG lately?

No, I am not into computer games which, by the way, quite franky, I feel are a complete waste of time.

Quote by LordBishek
What the hell have you been smoking?

Nothing, . I don't smoke.

A lot of strange feels have overcome me this past week.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

it means you have to drink 188,000 bottles of beer
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

I like to force all the blood to my head and give myself a real cool blowjob too!
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Isn't it that only 188.000 people can enter heaven during the apocalypse, according the Jehova's Witnesses? Most likely a case of subliminal messages, and that jazz.

Well joking aside, the way I see it is that your dream is addressing something in your life that you want or need, and it's a daunting task of getting enough 'points' or feeling competent enough. The whole luxurious dentist thing might be something that you feel is scary and too good for you. The baby might symbolise a new opportunity.
There, how are my dream analysis skills?

Alternative interpretation: you must defeat the evil dragon to receive enough points to pay for dental care.

Quote by itsmadeline
Well joking aside, the way I see it is that your dream is addressing something in your life that you want or need, and it's a daunting task of getting enough 'points' or feeling competent enough. The whole luxurious dentist thing might be something that you feel is scary and too good for you. The baby might symbolise a new opportunity.
There, how are my dream analysis skills?

Alternative interpretation: you must defeat the evil dragon to receive enough points to pay for dental care.

Easy Freud.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
^ Yeah, I've read that Freud tended to talk at length about dragons and played the Final Fantasy games way too much.

Quote by Stentroll
I like to force all the blood to my head and give myself a real cool blowjob too!

you means nosebleed, not blowjob
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by billybusa
you means nosebleed, not blowjob

for some reason, that is the only thing on this forum i have ever felt like sigging.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
I agree with the idea that this relates to some other desire that is unsettling you. Is there anything you're worried about or stressed about getting done?
1. I am severely stressed out in my Law Finals
2. There is someone who I feel a sense of personal comfort with who I like very much
3. My daughter, JiangYu, I think about her all the time

@ Nick: I'm doing it, I swear! I was just taking a break!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
2. There is someone who I feel a sense of personal comfort with who I like very much

@ Nick: I'm doing it, I swear! I was just taking a break!

Aw, you have a Kid?

Hello? A ridiculous amount of 'points' you need to achieve? Law finals would seem pretty damn daunting to me.

Ditto.

Love that name!

Man, gotta destress! It's making you have hallucinations of heaven :S That cannot be healthy. Especially if you're atheist or something.

If I said yes, would you believe me? If I said no, would you believe me?

By the way, it only occured to me that I recently wrote a thread about me feeling optimistic again and a few weeks before that I made a thread about me seeing 3 Coffins in 3 days in a row in different locations

Oh God, what is happening?!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jan 3, 2009,
Sounds like the Monty Phyton sketch, what was it called again? I think it was in the movie, the meaning with life or something.
...What!?
Quote by Harmonius
I'll leave it to the Gods to decide that.

No, I am not into computer games which, by the way, quite franky, I feel are a complete waste of time.

Not as big a waste of time as pit.
anyway, you said you didnt die in your "dream" so im gonna say it was all a big dream. i beleive theres a heaven of some form but you pretty much told yourself it was a dream. ?
188k points.

You get one point/good, selfless deed.

Start working lads.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
If I dream tonight, I hope I'll finish where I left off.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
If I dream tonight, I hope I'll finish where I left off.

That never happens, how many points you on now?
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by xander307
That never happens, how many points you on now?

I had the same dream 3 or 4 times, and still haven't seen the end.

Maybe, you'll never see the end Harmonius, maybe it's just one of those mysteries that will make you see how life really is...No idea, maybe it's time for a life change? Although, you seem like a good guy to me, so I don't see how that would work.

Dreams usually tell you something, so...that's about it. You'll have to figure out what it is.
i like the whole Heavens a Dentist office idea. Just one question does god wear gloves when he's checking your mouth or is he the asshole that just shoves em in there
z0mG!!!1!!!one!!!1!!eleven!!!11!!! c0nsp1racy1!!!1!!!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
you see the end of the dream on your death bed. Except this time it wont be a dream it will be real
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
Last edited by duncanxdonuts at Jan 3, 2009,
Youre too fking catholic
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Page 1 of 4