Above is my newly coming together rack unit. I also have a DBX 266 XL Compressor since this photo was taken.

My problem is I get a pretty loud humming when its all running. The decimator's ground switches usually kill almost all of it when I'm at home but it never get's rid of it entirely.

I recently played a show and the humming was very loud and I couldn't do anything to get rid of it. I have no other noise issues, just this humming.

Would it be the mains electrics (of where ever I am) not being grounded or would simply buying some Humfrees solve the problem. I pretty sure its the ground problem but I don't really know what to do about it.

Anyone?
Guitars:
LTD MHNT250 (Bare Knuckle Warpig in Bridge)
AMP/Cab:
Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960A Cab
Rack:
Korg DTR-1000 Rack Tuner
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
DBX 266 XL Compressor
Check out my band!:
Revenance
Make sure everything plugs into the same socket - just don't overload the socket and trip the breaker or blow the fuse. It sounds like you're experiencing a ground loop. This occurs when you have two items plugged into different outlets, but they share some common connection, such as a signal cable. You end up with a ground differential, which creates that nasty hum. By plugging everything into the same socket, the ground potential is the same and hum is eliminated.
If you touch your rig does the humming dissapear?

I had some humming, but solved it with better cables and running a separate line out for my tuner, instead of having it in my chain.
WTLTL 2011
This is odd because I do plug all my 3 rack units into the same extension.

The only thing that isnt is my Peavey.

No the humming is louder if I go round the back of my gear. It doesn't stop if I touch anything.
Guitars:
AMP/Cab:
Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960A Cab
Rack:
Korg DTR-1000 Rack Tuner
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
DBX 266 XL Compressor
Check out my band!:
Revenance
Try a power conditioner.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
^ word. i had your exact problem with my rack (see gear pics if ya want) but nothing would work until i got a furman power conditioner. i litterally wasted about 5 hrs of my life trying things and troubleshooting, and all it took was a power conditioner.
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
I only have one problem with them though and thats the Decimator hasn't got the right power connector for the power conditioners. The all seem to be the 3 prong kettle lead connectors where as I need a connector which is the same as the ones Boss Pedals use for there power for my Decimator.

Do you have anything like this in your rig and if you do how did you get around it?
Guitars:
AMP/Cab:
Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960A Cab
Rack:
Korg DTR-1000 Rack Tuner
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
DBX 266 XL Compressor
Check out my band!:
Revenance
i have at least 3 boss pedals in my rig right now all going to my furman. i dont think i understand your question
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.