Hey guys I'm new here.

I'm just wondering if there is any equipment out there that will send us the fold backs to an ear piece?

Eg. AM transmitter that will send it to a ear piece that is tune in to the right frequency.

Has anyone done this before or something similar along the lines?

Please post back here, will be a lot of help.

Thanks, Inspyr