"The controversial Form 696 would affect performances in licensed premises by stars such as Craig David."

I'm cool with it.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
The editor missed a great pun

anyway this is pretty bad. you have to declare your ethnic background?
Last edited by Andr00 at Jan 3, 2009,
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
wow, that's pretty racist.

no there are several radical muslim clerics in London (or were) and they are all the highest security risk according to the govt..hence the post but ill remove it anyway
Quote by Andr00
no there are several radical muslim clerics in London (or were) and they are all the highest security risk according to the govt..hence the post but ill remove it anyway

I think he was talking about the form. Not your post.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

Click.
I made it as far as the second paragraph before it made me blind with rage

It would never work and there would suddenly be lots of artists called simply 'the Band' with 5 members called John and a mixed audience.

This is bollocks - total and complete bollocks
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by cuthbertg
I made it as far as the second paragraph before it made me blind with rage

It would never work and there would suddenly be lots of artists called simply 'the Band' with 5 members called John and a mixed audience.

''This is bollocks - total and complete bollocks''

the posters will read

''nevermind the bollocks, heres Cannibal Corpse ''
Quote by Andr00
the posters will read

''nevermind the bollocks, heres Cannibal Corpse ''

. . . what?
Quote by juancsego

Click.