ok, so in like under 2 weeks ill be 16 and i want to get a part time job asap so i can have some money to spare and what not.
does anyone have any experience with getting jobs early 16? so far i have no GCSE's so i can imagine most places are going to turn me down.
papper Boy,Macdonalds,i dunno what you guys do in England,What are your intressets!!!!!

you really need to say what your intressets are,except ''Music''..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Jan 3, 2009,
cba with paperboy, i like my lie ins, im not bothered where i work to be honest do you think id get employed my asda, tesco etc?
oh, you think you want a job, but you really don't. Trust me. The money isn't worth the time that you spend working and not being able to do what you really want to do. Wait until you need a job.
since ur on UG, i'm guessing you play an instrument. so go to your local guitar store and ask if there are any jobs oppening up
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
if your looking at tescos then they dont even ask if you have gcse's on the application, lots of low jobs like that just dont care about academic intelligence
deal some weed, Best job in the world especially for people under 18 all you need is a trusty 18 yr that can get it easy, And then start sellin thhat ****, I got 250€ in the first week.

NO JOKE...
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by G-loony
deal some weed, Best job in the world especially for people under 18 all you need is a trusty 18 yr that can get it easy, And then start sellin thhat ****, I got 250€ in the first week.

NO JOKE...

mods get his IP address!!

joking. teach a bit of guitar. i wrote a huge article how to get started somewhere on the forums
have a look on www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk for anyone advertising jobs near you. Or just draft a short CV and drop it in to as many places as possible, thats all I did. Your 1st job will probably be pretty ****, I only got £3.67 an hour at 16!
most supermarkets need you to be at least 17, paper rounds suck ass, and nobody's looking to employ with the economy the way it is.

that said, hitman is your best bet.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
i worked in M&S for a while over christmas, that was alright, slightly boring but then again it was a job. only i got finished cause they couldnt afford to keep any temps on. a lot of places are like that atm.
Quote by Andr00
mods get his IP address!!

joking. teach a bit of guitar. i wrote a huge article how to get started somewhere on the forums

You'll NEVAR CatCh Me aLiVe yOu CoPpErs !!! MoahAHAhaAHHahAH!!!11!!!!!1!1
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by G-loony

NO JOKE...

If I'm not mistaken, you live in Holland... Of course dealing ganja is easy money there. In the UK you would have to get involved with some seriously nasty people to set up a profit making ganja business and if you get caught, you are in serious ****. Especially with the new wave of reefer madness that is sweeping the country.

Bu seriously TS, it isn't worth it just yet. With the job market as it is today, your chances are slim unless you want a paper round.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
become an apprentice electrician. i dont know how it works if youre from somewhere else (not in Canada). o'er here we're making gonzo cash in this.