Alright, i have really been getting into children of bodom, and since they drop tune, i kind of need to be in the same tuning as them to play along with them and learn there songs.
I tried power tab changing the tuning, but that wasnt children of bodom playin it was some thing built in on power tab..(if there IS a way where i can play children of bodom through power tab, then PLEASE TELL ME).
and i couldnt figure out how to play CDs through audacity either, so if anyone can help with that thad be great.
but if all im gonna get is these weird sounding built in synthesizers in power tab, then i feel like i should just drop tune. But, i'll be moving up to 12s, and then i will have to adjust my bridge and action and all that crap.
Is it worth it?
Basically you changed the power tab arrangement up a few steps so you could play along? I think you mean you want a program which transposes an mp3's tuning, but I don't think such a thing exists. Why not just detune your guitar?

If you can't be bothered detuning just transpose the powertab score and play along a few steps higher. Better than nothing.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Basically you changed the power tab arrangement up a few steps so you could play along? I think you mean you want a program which transposes an mp3's tuning, but I don't think such a thing exists. Why not just detune your guitar?

If you can't be bothered detuning just transpose the powertab score and play along a few steps higher. Better than nothing.

i suppose so, yes
and i think im just gonna detune it, get it set up and everything.
It would be best to just detune.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9