I am a singer looking to start a hard rock band in the Lincoln area. Would play a lot of covers to start off and would eventually like to write music with the band. Bands of influence are Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, The Beatles, Guns n' Roses, Velvet Revolver, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, Soundgarden, Led Zep, and The Doors. If interested send me a message!
A few are up on my profile, I am working on getting some backing tracks so I can sing along with those!
Last edited by ledgnr89 at Jan 8, 2009,
hey i play guitar in lincoln,ne dont know of any other musicians in this area. i would like to play lead guitar if a band gets started. pm if interested.
Quote by ledgnr89
I am a singer looking to start a hard rock band in the Lincoln area. Would play a lot of covers to start off and would eventually like to write music with the band. Bands of influence are Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, The Beatles, Guns n' Roses, Velvet Revolver, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, Soundgarden, Led Zep, and The Doors. If interested send me a message!

r u still looking for a band? txt or call me chuck 402-643-0476
r u still looking for a band? we know alot of the style u like call or txt me chuck 402-643-0476