Has anyone ever won one of these things? I've entered in one or two just because the prize looked half decent and then it says that the winners will be announced on UG. But I've never won(not here to complain), and i've never heard of anyone who did either. I'm just wondering if the contests are just a scam to give out our e-mail adresses to third-party websites.
i've never seen the winners on ug either... I tryed that Kurt Cobain guitar thingy a while back but havn't seen anything about it yet.

It's all just a global scam for clicks !
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Yea I won the $3000 Stratocaster once.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by free_thinker999
I won for the Rick Roll alternative:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCAjmuA1HDk

Dude... it's seriously NOT funny quit it... And i'm not saying this because i just want to bring you down or anything, I'm saying it because it's really REALLY not funny.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
people do win them, you don't have to be registered on the forums so there are billions of entrants, and the contests aren't designed by UG in the first place.

I know that, i've just never seen the winners posted, so i'm skeptical is all
Quote by G-loony
Dude... it's seriously NOT funny quit it... And i'm not saying this because i just want to bring you down or anything, I'm saying it because it's really REALLY not funny.

+1

I don't think people would get angry or annoyed if they were to hear this classic again.It doesn't have any of the components that Astley has. No black sounding ginger, no dancing bartender, etc...

Now, no ive never seen anything about it. I think its bull...
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by free_thinker999
I won for the Rick Roll alternative:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCAjmuA1HDk

If the competition isn't fun, there's no point, unless prizes
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
i saw someone posting about winning some pointy guitar, can't remember its name though.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by El Gigante
**** you the Bee Gees are the ****

NO.

Thou shalt no disrespect the Brothers Gibb.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Don't you have to be an American citizen for those things?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

They do post the winners, I remember some years back I saw winners posted up for previous contests, though all were from America. Oh, and Canada.
DANK MEMES