Page 1 of 3
24 frets?

Is it like... lifesize, or something?
There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.
Let people do what they want, if they want to act brutal, let them act brutal, it's not hurting anyone
it wouldnt make me want to play the guitar
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
yeah although this is true because christmas has just gone and a load of kids will have got guitars so im awaiting a noob flood( i honestly thought that this thread was gonna be about what i just said)

FIRE IN THE NOOB HATCH
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
i hate these games.. i think we're gonna have to add guitar players to the list of extinct species pretty soon..
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Who cares?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by metaldud536
QFT.

I am quoting this to show my agreement.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by electricwizard_
i hate these games.. i think we're gonna have to add guitar players to the list of extinct species pretty soon..

+42
Quote by electricwizard_

Explain this to me - if there's no guitar players how could there be Guitar Hero.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by fantasyh
Explain this to me - if there's no guitar players how could there be Guitar Hero.

There wouldn't be. So therefore, he wins.
Quote by fantasyh

Your one of those guys who thinks if you can play Guitar Hero you can play real guitar.
Quote by wizards?
If they wanted a br00tal guitar, shouldn't they have made a Jackson controller?

CUE-EFF-TEE.

Edit:
Quote by coryklok
Your one of those guys who thinks if you can play Guitar Hero you can play real guitar.

I think he means the other way around: If there's anyone who can play guitar, there will be tracks to play on Guitar Hero. Or mirong?

Edit 2:
Quote by fantasyh
No, therefore I win because Guitar Hero is in fact not "killing off" guitarists but bringing more in.

Perhaps I am.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Last edited by Stentroll at Jan 3, 2009,
Quote by severed-metal
There wouldn't be. So therefore, he wins.

No, therefore I win because Guitar Hero is in fact not "killing off" guitarists but bringing more in.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by fantasyh

you don't get my point.. its gonna be like this.. first there were real guitar players.. then there were kids who couldn't play real guitar so they picked up these video-games to pose as guitar heroes.. and then gradually these posers so outnumbered the real guitar players that "guitar player" became synonymous with "guitar-hero player"..
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Quote by fantasyh

No, it's bringing more whiny assholes into guitar and when they go to guitar center for the first time, they ask the clerk if the guitars are defective because they don't seem to have the blue button on the fretboard.
Quote by electricwizard_
you don't get my point.. its gonna be like this.. first there were real guitar players.. then there were kids who couldn't play real guitar so they picked up these video-games to pose as guitar heroes.. and then gradually these posers so outnumbered the real guitar players that "guitar player" became synonymous with "guitar-hero player"..

Yes, maybe. But how will that work if there is no songs for them to play.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Hey does anyone know if the Metallica GH games comes with a toy wah pedal and Dave Mustaine to actually play some solos that are difficult?
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Quote by wizards?
No, it's bringing more whiny assholes into guitar and when they go to guitar center for the first time, they ask the clerk if the guitars are defective because they don't seem to have the blue button on the fretboard.

I don't perceive myself as a whiny asshole.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Also, this game sucks, I agree, but I also feel it's better for little kids to play something like this than to be picking up ho's in Liberty City.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Quote by Jawkster
Looks better than the warbeast itself, IMO.

Agreed+1
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
I'm sorry, but the whole "Guitar hero is killing guitar" arguement is ****ing pathetic. Why should you care how people get into guitar? Lots of people seem to hate Stairway To Heaven here, but I got into guitar because of that song.

Guitar Hero is fun. Get the **** over yourselves. I don't see drummers or bassists complain about this.
Guitar Hero has its pros and cons. You guys really need to get over it. It is just a ****ing video game. In a way it really isn't guitar heros fault kids are too stupid to tell the different between the game and a real guitar it's the kids fault for be so god damn retarded.

Quote by boreamor
I'm sorry, but the whole "Guitar hero is killing guitar" arguement is ****ing pathetic. Why should you care how people get into guitar? Lots of people seem to hate Stairway To Heaven here, but I got into guitar because of that song.

Guitar Hero is fun. Get the **** over yourselves. I don't see drummers or bassists complain about this.

A ****ing men
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Last edited by RockGuitar92 at Jan 3, 2009,
Quote by fantasyh
I don't perceive myself as a whiny asshole.

I never said you were a whiny asshole, I'm saying that everyone I know that's gotten into guitar through guitar hero thinks that they're gods walking among men because they can play three chords out of time. It discredits people that take their time learning how to really play. I mean I've been gigging around town for a while, and have I ever been picked up for it? No I haven't, but I went to a party once and I saw a guy get laid because he could play guitar hero... It's all just a bunch of bull.
Quote by wizards?

Some kid went into a guitar center with his mom and told the clerk he wanted a new guitar ( it was a $2000 gibson) because one string was broken. The guy could not convince the kid that you could change strings.
Quote by boreamor

This. It's a fucking videogame for god's sake.
Quote by wizards?
I never said you were a whiny asshole, I'm saying that everyone I know that's gotten into guitar through guitar hero thinks that they're gods walking among men because they can play three chords out of time. It discredits people that take their time learning how to really play. I mean I've been gigging around town for a while, and have I ever been picked up for it? No I haven't, but I went to a party once and I saw a guy get laid because he could play guitar hero... It's all just a bunch of bull.

I know you didn't, but I'm saying that I got into guitar after playing Guitar Hero, and I'm still better at it, that I'm playing guitar so I don't perceive myself as I great guitarist because I get through One on Expert.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
People who get upset over Guitar Hero really need to get over themselves. Seriously it's a video game that's all. And if you do see people who think there super cool because they can play Raining Blood on expert. Rest easy in the fact that your more intelligent then them.
Quote by Warp3r
yeah although this is true because christmas has just gone and a load of kids will have got guitars so im awaiting a noob flood( i honestly thought that this thread was gonna be about what i just said)

FIRE IN THE NOOB HATCH

You've been a member of this site for 2 months and about a week.
Lol everyone will have one in the next month.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Page 1 of 3