havent heard of these before i saw this today:

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/flypage/product_id/37717/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=base

obviously not gonna be the best cab being that cheap but i aint got much cash and was looking for a 212 but cant even find one for that price.

so basicly wondering if anyone has heard much about these people n how good their gear is. they have a website but not running.

thanks.
best signature ever
I've never heard of them, but it does look very nice and a good buy for the price, also the peacemaker 60 head that they make look's like a steal, four 12ax7 tube pre-amps and two EL34's with a two channel, boutique clean and hi gain channel for £273, not bad imo.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by Daniel8488
I've never heard of them, but it does look very nice and a good buy for the price, also the peacemaker 60 head that they make look's like a steal, four 12ax7 tube pre-amps and two EL34's with a two channel, boutique clean and hi gain channel for £273, not bad imo.

Isn't the Peacemaker almost the same thing as the Ashdown Fallen Angel?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Hayden is the new name for Ashdown's guitar stuff. It's all top quality.
ive done soem reading and it seems that hayden recently bought a lot of ashdown patents. that cab looks a bit dodgy as on the same site they have the same cab again but call it a 4x12 rather than 412 and charge like another £100. probly just a mistake
best signature ever
Quote by smb
Hayden is the new name for Ashdown's guitar stuff. It's all top quality.

Not exactly. Hayden is Ashdown's sister company and, while Ashdown did sell their patents to Hayden, the amps are not exactly the same.
They're still made in the same factory in Essex. They're just rebadged with the new brand name.

Ashdown never really got their guitar amp line-up settled though...they were constantly tweaking the designs and discontinuing models. I have an Ashdown catalogue somewhere listing both the Fallen Angel and Peacemaker amps.
I messaged Hayden a couple of weeks ago, I got a reply saying they've got a bran new line of amps/cabs coming out this year.

A change of Tolex too, so he said... Might give us a choice as blonde, for me, isn't really atractive.

They're Ashdowns sister company as mentioned, they do hand wired amps in the UK... and a few cheaper amps too.